64.Bind Raja.

Bind Raja- Groom.

I have inserted two folk song and music video, you can listen it by using earphones to get the wedding vibes.

As earlier said, the fort was divided into two parts

As earlier said, the fort was divided into two parts. Only way to enter in other side was to cross the front porch. But today, even porch passage was blocked. Because as tradition, groom has to travel a distance with his family to get the bride.

Fort was very big, so two opposite gates were choosen. And roads from those two gates were joining at main road, it was at a walking distance of 10 minutes but you can trust hyped up Indians to turn that ten minutes into one or two hours without any special effort.

Adhiraj was ready in his light golden Achkan with dark maroon patterns on it synchronised with dark maroon jodhpuri Salwar.
Beautiful shawl on his right shoulder pinned perfectly. A turban wrapped on his head and a silver brooch tucked on the top of it with a soft feather. A strings of emerald beads around his neck.

(A/N:Just a reference picture, imagine the colour to be dark maroon and read the appearance description)

With those dark eyes, perfectly trimmed stubble, his usual scruffy moustache trimmed in drawbridge one and of course the confidence oozing out from him, he was looking like a king. A perfect one.

🔅🔆VAR NIKASI🔆🔅

Vasudha smiled and put a very little kohl behind his ear to avoid evil eye. Taking the sword, she put kumkum on it and tied a colourful cloth on the handle of sword.

After giving it to him, she did his Aarti after putting Tilak on his forehead.After that each women did his Aarti which took time.

When Maheshwari was done with ritual, Adhiraj touched her feet in respect as she was the eldest.

"Khush rahiye Ladesar. Aapka vaivahik jeevan khushiyon se bhara rahe.",she smiled patting his cheek lovingly.
(Stay blessed my sweet heart. May your married life is filled with happiness.)

Now it was time for departure. Front porch was already filled with the people.

Adya tied a golden string around the neck of mare on which he was to hop on.