41.Happy Birthday

Lord Rama and Sita - Hindu God and godess.
Prasad- Holly offering mainly sweet.

It was Sunday morning, Raina was in simple track pants and sweatshirt roaming in the palace silently trying to divert her mind somewhere else.

She was feeling very low today, tears were brimming in her eyes more often.

On the other hand , one week had passed but that policeman didn't contact her .

She stopped in her tracks after seeing chaos in the hall.

Vasudha was instructing servants, "I don't want even a bit of tardiness today. Every thing should be perfect."

She left from there after saying that, Raina spotted Adhvan in one side.

She walked to him seeing many wrapped gift boxes lying there.

"Why so many gifts?", she asked him drawing his attention.

He turned to her and smiled.

"Oh.. This? Actually on this day, Maa sa and Baba sa donate things in poor every year and these are the gifts for orphanage kids. They themselves visit orphanage every year, so every staff is doing their best.", he explained.

"Is it something special today?", she looked around in confusion.

"I don't know, we hadn't stayed in Jodhpur in childhood much, always in England for studies and then away for work so I have no idea.", Adhvan shrugged.

"Oh, okay. Continue your work.", she smiled at him and moved out of that hall to a peaceful place.

She leaned on the pillar and watched those water droplets jumping out of the fountain and birds chirping and flying around the green plants, it was feeling like an oasis.

She was completely soaked in by that scenery, suddenly she felt a hard push on her back, she immediately opened her eyes only to see the decreasing distance between herself and the floor. But again someone held her elbow and pulled her hardly, that person turned her.

Raina's eyes and mouths were wide open, her heart was beating at a fast pace, she could feel the pumping of heart in her ears and air were knocked out from her lungs.
She listened some laughter sounds, she looked up to find Akshit laughing at her.

"Oh god. Your face.", Akshit laughed more pointing at her face.

Raina came out of her shocked state and started hitting him, "You idiot, stupid, monkey. I was going to fall."

He started laughing more but soon Dia pushed him aside and came forward with a large smile hugged her tightly, Raina hugged her back still surprised, she broke the hug and asked with a wide smile present on her lips, "You two here?"

"Happy Birthday.", both said in unison with a grin on their faces but the happiness from Raina's face wiped off, same dull and grave feeling returning in her eyes, again her eyes brimmed with tears.

Akshit and Dia noticed that, Akshit pulled her, tightly securing her in his arms. Dia also hugged her from behind knowing well the condition of Raina.

They pulled apart when they heard, "Today is your birthday?"

Akshit and Dia turned to look at Adya standing there with her younger brother but Raina took her time to inhale some oxygen.

Finally she turned after sometime and nodded her head.

"Wow. Then party is must.", Adya said with her usual excitement.

"Party?? Uhh... That..", Raina was feeling awkward.