Long island Medium surprise

Kristina started to work again after her honeymoon and one of the days she was working she felt like missing her family and she felt sick so she went to the nurses. After the nurse asked a question she had took a test and waited then couple moments later she was crying and excited.

"Where's Josh?" She radio Annie.

Annie got Josh and he ran to the nurses and knocked on the door.

"Babe, you ok?"

She came out with the nurse help and said.

"We are expecting!"

Josh hugged her as he remembered while he was on FaceTime she asked the doctor if she would ever have a baby because of the accident.

"WOW! God is incredible."

After a long day she got home, showered and was about to chill in their room when Josh tells her to go into the living room.

"Ok, Something tells me I need to look presentable."

So she changed up nicely with help from Brianna and came out to the living room seeing her family and friends.

"Surprise!"

Everyone said.

Kristina smiled and has to catch her breath.

"I miss you all!"

Then they sat down at the table when Annabelle brought in Theresa Caputo! Kristina was speechless and knew immediately she will tell everyone exactly what happened with Luke's passing if it comes up and Arietta was like.

"Oh my gosh we watch your show all the time!"

Kristina smiled.

"Yes we do!"

So they started the reading.

"I feel like Kristina has so many spirit watching over her."

Kristina said laughing.

"Whoever coming through I'm ready."

Theresa said.

"The first spirit is related to Annabelle and he is in his teens?"

Annabelle said.

"My brother."

Theresa said.

"He say he is proud of you for making up your friendship with Kristina."

Annabelle smiled.

Theresa said.

"I feel like he was hit and moment before he died he look at you one last time and you were sound asleep."

Annabelle said.

"Yeah I was because when I woke up, he wasn't breathing or moving and I was panicking."

Theresa said.

"John is looking at Kristina and he has tears in his eyes, he want you to know that he appreciate your quick response in calling 111 and you have done everything right. He feel horrible that you got startled by the sight of Annabelle waking up, you had to let the operator know that Annabelle was in the car."