Senior Prom

Kristina was scared since it was her last prom without Matt. She got dressed and dolled up then went downstairs to meet with her friends and took photos. Before she left, she FaceTime KJ so he could see her dolled up.

"Hey KJ! Senior prom."

KJ smiled.

"Aw sis! You look gorgeous have fun!"

Her girlfriends said.

"We will! We're going to make the best of it."

Kristina agreed.

So prom was a ball. Halfway through prom, they had an award for biggest inspiration. Amanda, Kristina, Sophia and Erika and these student had a poll during the week. They had a vote and a video revealed the winner.

Starting with Amanda.

"KRISTINA APA JOHNSON, Bestie yass! On a serious note, to the tune of Beyoncé, who run this mother! You are such an inspiration and a incredible person. I love you so very much, Krissy you have been through hell and back. I admire your willingness in everything to helping all of us during that incident especially me and KJ despite it was my brother and KJ's best friend. You were there for Matthew through and through and I admire that especially watching you two got married and being MOH was amazing. Girl you deserve this win 100 and if i had to vote again, I would. Matthew is definitely looking down on you at senior prom and cheering his wife on."

After many clips which included Matthew's family, Her family was last. Tessa spoke on behalf of the family.

"Kristina! Dad, Timena, Arietta, KJ and I are so proud of you in everything that you have achieved and congratulations on the inspiration award! You are ours. Thank you for teaching us how to embrace and help others. We love you!"

Timena said.

"Now PARTY at prom and relax!"

The video ended.

The Principal called Kristina up to the podium as she accepted her trophy and took a moment as she choked up then Amanda ran up and hugged her.

"Breathe." Amanda said.

Kristina composed and said.

"Holy cow what? Thank you everyone who took the time and made that video. I am stumped. Amanda, I am honored to be sharing the nomination with you as I have voted nonstop for you: You are my inspiration from day one. To my family: my everything, my in laws and mom, dad sisters and KJ, thank you for being mine and keeping my head up high when times were tough and I was at my lowest. Ohana means family. Thank you God for your strength at times."

She paused and looked at her trophy.

"Lastly I dedicate my award to Matthew. Honey, if you are listening, we did it made it to senior year, Babe! My loving husband, you were the best inspiration from the minute we met. Since you have went home, I have been leaning on my family and friends. I am feeling stronger than ever before."

Everyone teared up. But she ended on the positive note!

"To our senior class, we did it!"