Christina expecting and the birth

When Christina became pregnant it was so exciting! So one day Chrissy surprise her parents with the news as they presented them with a gift. Kristina came in with her siblings and colleagues and Matt made sure Kristina is at the table. The Apa as well as the Martinez family were in on it!

"Mom, this is for you!!!!"

Kristina first said thinking it was her makeup.

"Chrissy, you are glowing and it pretty!"

She opened it with Clara and Timena help as they take out the wrap and help unveil a little onesie that reads.

I was handpicked for Mommy and Daddy by a special angel in Heaven: my Grandpa!

Kristina looked at it and then the pregnancy test was shown. Matt said.

"SURPRISE mom!!!!!"

Kristina hugged them and said.

"YAY!!!!!! Oh my goodness."

She choked up knowing deep down Josh would be thrilled.

"Sorry-I know that your Dad would be so excited!"

Arietta said jokingly.

"So you are going to be called Granny?"

KJ as well as Vanessa Morgan who on FaceTime they almost choked on their drink at the way Arietta asked the question.

Kristina said blushing.

"Whatever the baby name me, that will stick."

Matt and Vanessa said as if they were a contestant on Family Feud.

"Good answer Mom, good answer! Yeah Kristina!!! Congratulations."

Kristina smiled and said as she sits with KJ.

"Thanks Vanessa!"

Timena said.

"What about Glam-ma?"

Clara snapped her fingers loving the suggestion.

"Yes!"

KJ covers his face: he couldn't picture his precious baby sis as Granny or Glam-ma.

Kristina said.

"Nope on the names. I'm so excited!"

The day comes and Chrissy was nervous and Kristina has been so supportive of her daughter in law that she been up since 2 am. Matthew appreciate his mother's support and help but he was worried that Mom haven't rested so he called his aunts and uncle. Arietta sees Kristina park her chair against the wall to breathe.

"Sissy!"

Arietta greeted her with a hug and sees her baby sister level of exhaustion, it literally took her back to when Kristina came out of elevator to care for Matthew, as he was battling cancer.

"Oh sis, nephew was not kidding."

Kristina sigh.

"Matt called ya'll?"

Arietta nodded.

When Timena saw her, knowing that her nephew got a room for mom to sleep, Timena scooped her up and laid Kristina down onto the bed: sadly, the bed was uncomfortable that it kept her up. KJ came in and his heart breaks at the sight of his sister, fighting exhaustion as it took him back to the moment. Kristina gently lean against the wall and KJ sat next to her and stroke her hair as she rest her head against KJ's shoulder.

"Sweet dreams, sissy."

He whispered.

Kristina sleepily said.

"Cuddle."

KJ helped her lay her down and let her rest against his chest and she was tucked out. He then texted a photo to Matt.

Uncle: Mom is resting-Text us when the baby is close to arriving.

Matt was relieved and said.

Matt: will do. I know Mom has been up since 2 am and guiding Chrissy her help is incredible, but she needs to relax and rejuvenate. She kept saying I won't sleep till my grand baby is born! I know that she is excited!!!!!! #godblessmom

KJ is amazed at his sister's strength and kisses her forehead and replies.

Uncle: That is definitely Mom. She have always been like this, won't rest until everything is done."

Couple hours later they got the signal that the baby is coming. Kristina waited alongside Josh's family and at 7:00 am, a baby boy is born. Josh's Dad got emotional wishing his son were here.

"Matt, this is incredible."

Kristina was speechless her baby is now a dad.

"So precious!!!!!!!!!!"

Matthew said.

"Mom I know you will cry, but look at the certificate. Dad's family saw it, Uncle KJ saw it and Chrissy's bro, Christopher."

Kristina looked.

Joshua 'KJ' Christopher Martinez

Matthew said.

"I wanted to honor Dad, Uncle KJ and Chris."

Kristina was floored.

"Matthew that is so sweet! At the same time, I'm sort of wishing I did simplify your name but I still love it."