sibling day

So the troops has an annual day where all siblings come and visit as well as spend an entire day with their love ones. In the past three years of training, Kristina would FaceTime KJ, Arietta and Timena and to Krissy, she just gotten accustomed to it because the three have to work but deep down, she felt alone and she never confessed that to them. Molly, KJ's costar finally had enough: she follows the troops Facebook post to see how Kristina is doing, but the photo of Kristina FaceTime them breaks her heart. The image is she sitting down FaceTiming them all while sitting around her friends as they are chatting with their loves ones. As well as some photos of her by herself working, as her friends chatted with their sibs: She knew that needs to be changed. After filming a scene, Molly straightened KJ up.

"See these photo? your sister always FaceTimed you all for the past 3 years! It break my heart to see these every year."

KJ never realized in the 3 years that the staff had posted photos of her on their Facebook page. He actually showed it to Arietta and Timena and said.

We need to make it right by her

he texted.

The day comes and Kristina deep down was dreading the day but as always she mask her frustration. During her shower, Catelynn prompt her the question knowing Molly, KJ, and her sister as well as the entire cast wanting to hear Krissy's honesty. Plot twist They were all in another room as it has a radio.

"So Sibling day."

Kristina said.

"FaceTime day as I call it."

Brianna said.

"You truly can't stand this day."

Kristina sighed as she teared up.

"You have no idea."

Molly pinpointed.

"Told ya!"

Kristina said.

"Just once I want to spend the entire day with them!"

The girls hugged Kristina.

Catelynn said.

"Maybe today will be an positive day."

Kristina gave her a glare knowing nothing was going to be positive about today as she was truly accustomed with her sisters and brother job FaceTime was the only option.

"UGH. I will be ok!"

The three sibs were amazed of how well she hidden her frustration in front of them through facetime. Molly just knew all along just by knowing the photos that were posted.

"We will see."

Brianna hugged her.

"Breathe."

At breakfast, Kristina pilled her food as everyone sat at her table and they waited for her to turn. She turned and looked up at her table speechless as she sees KJ, Timena and Arietta sitting with the cast.

"OH MY GOSH!"

Selena said being aware of the surprise videoing along with Molly.

Everyone cheered as Kristina gave Josh her tray to hold and sprinted towards them hugging them as she break down.

"I MISS YOU THREE!!!"

Timena said.

"We are so sorry for everything we had no idea this is what you are going through after our FaceTime call."