Junior year

Matt had a goal he want to go to prom with Kristina. But the doctors said that the cancer had spread but he didn't care.

"I will do anything to spend my time with my girl."

Kristina was tired but she made it to help Matthew. She overheard Matt say.

"I love her so much, doc! She has been the best caregiver in the whole world."

Michelle agreed. Krissy had not left one moment since Matt journey with cancer began.

"I will do anything with her till the Lord call me home."

Kristina realize the depth of the situation and she sighed. Michelle sees her in the hallway crying silently and said.

"I know, it hard."

Kristina said.

"I heard prom but I haven't been shopping for a minute."

Michelle said.

"Timena, Arietta and I will help you."

So they cared for Matt all day and Michelle could see Krissy was tired, so Matt took her to a room that had a hammock and he sat in first and she gently laid down next to him carefully and then Michelle gently rock the hammock. Kristina was relaxed and fell asleep. Matt looked at her and smiled.

"Sweet dreams, Princess."

He whispered.

It was the first time Kristina rested as it has been awhile and she needed it. Michelle took a photo for Krissy's family to see captioning: A day of rest. Kristina definitely been going nonstop between school and caring for Matt. ZZZ

Timena breathe a sigh of relief.

OH thank goodness finally. To be honest Arietta and KJ are the ones that are concerned about Kristina not getting any rest. I remember the look of concern on KJ's when Kristina came out of the elevator and he was crying that she had carried the load between school, carried stress of KJ finding out on Christian and being the strength for Matt. It crush him to see her not catching her breath. I never forget the look on her face when KJ said I'm on your side so it was such a relief and I ended up finding out that Amanda was on her side and KJ was the last one to know so the stress was there.

Then Arietta messaged.

OH thank you Michelle! Glad to see her at ease she needed this. Love you.

Then KJ messaged in tears.

😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻 Thank you, Michelle for helping Matt understand that she need to take it easy. I was really concerned when I had seen the bags under her eyes that night when I learned about Chris.

When she woke up, Michelle said.

"You look so much better."

Matt kissed her forehead.

"Now I could see a difference compared to how you were before."

Kristina said.

"I feel a lot better."

So the staff took care of Matt as the girls take Krissy to do prom gown shopping. Matt wanted to do a beauty and the beast theme since prom is Disney. After trying different gowns, Kristina found it.

"Do you think Dad, KJ and Matt will love it?"

Timena said.

"Yep."

Arietta choked up as she remembered Kristina was being born and she has grown up so fast in front of her eyes.

"Oh my goodness as your first oldest sister, stop growing up. I'm saying this on behalf of KJ too I mean he raised you too."

Kristina and Arietta laughed. Kristina admits.

"It funny you say that I was looking at childhood photos the other day and I was like geez time has flown so quick!"

Michelle admits.

"Matt will be speechless."