Krissy watches Luke's tribute on Riverdale

It has been two years since Luke been gone. For Kristina, she still grief his loss especially when she needs his advice or something exciting happened and she will definitely have the urge to call him and tell him after letting KJ or her family know.

One day on a relaxing day: Brianna said aware that Kristina's brother plays Archie in the series.

"I'm just watching Riverdale on Netflix! Just about to watch Season 4!"

Kristina smile until she sees the title of the first episode: In Memoriam. She never saw the episode that Riverdale put together for Luke even when it aired. During the time it was showed, her grief was strong that she avoided it like the plague and watched every single episode but the tribute. She remembers KJ filming it and hearing how hard it is was for him to film as he had told her: "a tough one because you have to kind of go back in time a little bit and go back and access that emotion again."

she was so proud of him despite she never watched the episode.

She softly said.

"Yeah ok enjoy."

Brianna sees her wheel away and then she reads the guide that showed the info for the episode.

As Riverdale gets ready for a monumental celebration, Archie receives devastating news that will change the rest of his life forever.

Brianna tweeted the question regarding the episode asking.

@Brianna Estrella
Worried about my friend, Kristina. 😭❣️is season 4 episode 1 is a tribute to Luke?

Skeet saw the tweet and privately message her and let Brianna know that the episode is indeed in honor of Luke after Brianna explained to him that Kristina's face fell at the words In Memoriam.

Brianna went to find Kristina and she found Kristina sitting at the table as Annie help with her iced coffee with giving it to her.

"Kristina, I had no idea that is Luke's tribute."

Brianna softly said.

Kristina said looking at her two best friends.

"Yeah I never had watched it, but I knew that KJ worked so hard filming it as he admitted that he had to access his emotions again by going back in time. I am afraid that it would take me back to relieve the FaceTime call."

Annie and Brianna understand.

"It has been two years since Luke had passed and I had never seen the episode ever."

Annie asked.

"Even when it aired?"

Kristina admitted.

"Yes even when aired on tv, never watched."

Kristina admitted.

"I feel sort of ready to watch it now since it been two years. Keneti knows that I have never had watched it at all."

So Annie type Kristina's message to KJ.

Bro today's the day: watching Season 4, episode 1.

KJ received the text and breathe nervously and message Brianna.