Coming home to Austin

Brianna and Kristina came home. Kristina was exhausted and came home craving some sleep since it is midnight. When she came in, Matt greeted her.

"Mommy!"

He crawled in her lap.

"Baby, what are you doing up?"

Matt said.

"Waited for you! I was so excited."

Kristina smiled.

"I miss you so much, Matthew."

Kristina yawned she looks down and sees her son sounds asleep in the most comfortable spot: in the arms of his mom and to her it was priceless. She quietly took a photo then wheeled to the living room and tilt her power chair back and fell asleep. At 9:00 am Matthew woke up and went to get Aunt Timena or Uncle KJ to help his mom.

"Uncle Keneti,  Aunt T, Mom home!"

KJ got up and went to the living room and her sister sound asleep. He kissed her forehead as she sleepily looked up.

"Welcome home sis!"

Kristina said.

"Man what time is it?"

Timena hugged her sister.

"9:00 am."

Kristina panic.

"Got to go. Love you, bro and sis!"

She quickly wheeled out the door and made it to her recruiting station only to be told that she and Brianna has a day off since they came home at midnight. She came back inside and said.

"I'm off today because Brianna and I got home from NY at midnight- our initial flight was delayed. Did you and T got my message?"

KJ played the message.

Hey bro and sis I'm still in NY our flights delayed-don't stay up and wait for me. I love you!

Kristina said.

"Yeah it was crazy."

So with Timena's help she took a long shower and got comfortable and came out smiling as Matthew hugged his mother.

"Momma, Uncle KJ taught me a few tunes on the guitar!"

So he played Van Halen Jump then You Really Got Me as Timena sat with Kristina. After they were done, Kristina said.

"Bravo!!!!"

Matthew hugged his mother.

"I'm going to play outside!"

Timena said.

"I will watch him."

Kristina was tired and KJ knew so he took her out of her chair and cuddle with her on the couch and he said.

"Go to sleep sis you need it."

He stroked her hair as she dozed off and fell asleep in that moment KJ smiled as she looked peaceful. At 6:00 pm Matthew came over and quietly said.

"Mommy, Auntie T made dinner."

Kristina said.

"I know, baby. Give me a minute."

She slowly woke up as KJ smiled.

"Slept well?"

Kristina said.

"Yeah, sleeping in the chair wasn't comfortable. What happened was Matt greeted me home when I came in and he gave me a huge hug and the next moment he fell asleep in my arms and it was precious."

Timena show the photo Kristina taken to KJ.

"That why I slept in the chair because of the way he was positioned."

KJ said.

"That is precious!"