A CMAS dream come true and reuniting with Ryan plus life day!

When Kristina was 8 years old she sang Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter for the school talent show unaware that the song was not innocent as Kristina thought. It was not until high school that everything connected the dots: The narrator in the song describes a time in her youth when she lost her innocence, and compares her love to the sweetness of "strawberry wine". As she grows older, she returns to this place, to find that everything has changed.

Kristina and her siblings attend the high school reunion and met up with staff and former students alike and then each teacher has a surprise for each former students: Arietta and Timena got to model the school's new uniforms. KJ got to meet his favorite rugby player and it was arranged by the coach. Miss Sanchez has Kristina's surprise.

"Kristina!"

She sang in a sing song tune.

Kristina smile as everyone cheers and waves as she sat with her classmates.

Mrs. Sanchez said.

"Do you remembered when you sang a country song for talent show? That song came out 25 years ago now."

Kristina said.

"Wait the song I chose? Wow!"

So they showed the talent show performance as KJ, Timena, Arietta and Clara watched and listened to the lyrics. When it got to the bridge: the sibs blushed catching the actual meaning to the song. KJ almost fell out of his chair as Kristina expected.

"Oh that explains Dad's face."

Arietta says.

Kristina blushed-she didn't have a clue then but her senior year, she got it.

Miss Sanchez said.

"You sang it beautifully for Karaoke during Basic training and I thought you did incredible."

Then they showed the video as Kristina smiled.

Mrs. Sanchez said.

"I have a video of you answering my questions when you were 8. Whatever you said in the video, your surprise is going to pop up."

Kristina looks around first as everyone laughed.

"Ok."

"Kristina, what are your dreams goals."

In her little voice.

"Military."

Everyone applauded as they showed a photo of Kristina in her uniform. Kristina smiled and thank everyone.

Eventually in the video she said it 5 times military until Mrs. Sanchez was about to redirect the question but Amanda said.

"A different career beside military!"

Kristina laughed at the way Amanda say it.

Kristina smiled.

"Oh a backup: I want to be a country singer-perform on the big stage with every country artist. Go to the Grand Ole Opry or perform on the biggest stage of all-the CMAs. Country music's biggest night."

Mrs. Sanchez smile.

"Who are the "every country artist" you are thinking of would you be touring with?"

Kristina took her special notebook out and opens it.

Kristina said fearing whatever she has written something will happen she laughed.

'NOT THE NOTEBOOK-WHAT DID I WRITE?"

Everyone laughed with her as Annabelle relaxes her nerves.