Matt's Homecoming

After Matt did his part two training, Matt has been deployed in Afghanistan like his parents and Kristina has been missing him and worried. So she has keep herself busy so that she would not worry too much about her son. Matt has been aware through his and his mother's colleague that she misses her siblings, so Matt decided to surprise his mom by flying in his Uncle and Aunts.

The day comes and everyone is in on the surprise, it was 4 am and Brianna gently walked them into their room and Matt smiled as her mom sounded asleep blanket over her Brianna said.

"She just got to bed just a moment ago after she did the night duties."

Matt gently whispered.

"Mommy."

Kristina smiled and mumbled as she dreaming of her little boy.

'"My baby boy."

Then she realized that something clicked after Matt said it again so she peek one eye open and see Matthew on his knees and she removes the blanket so fast and sat up.

"My baby!!!"

She hugged him as she break down crying: finally understood the emotions when her mom reacted when Kristina first surprise her parents.

Brianna said.

"Deep down I am thankful that you are not in your PJs."

Kristina agreed and said.

"Did you knew?"

Brianna said.

"We were all in on this surprise and when you said I'm going to bed it was like nooo he just landed!! But I get it, you worked so hard yesterday and today."

Diana said embracing Kristina.

"I will make you another large cup of coffee knowing sarge is going to speak!"

She went out to do it.

Kristina got in her chair and straighten up her hair so fast and freshen up a bit-Matt went outside with his mom as everyone cheered.

Then Matthew said.

"I know you have been missing Aunt Timena and Arietta as well as Uncle KJ so I flew them in."

They came out as everyone cheered as Kristina was speechless as it was a hard week.

"Oh my gosh!"

They hugged her as Kristina choked up.

"Ooh what a morning!"

Kristina said taking it all in.

Diana brought over her coffee.

Everyone laughed as Sergeant said. 

"Surprise your son back!!!!! We were all in on the surprise. I know that you have been worried about your son since we deployed him to Afghanistan and when everything was done, it was like how could we pull it off?"

Kristina said.

"I knew during the week something was up, but I just didn't want to get my hopes up so I kept on working- Second I have been missing my siblings a lot, I'm so happy to have them all here. Thank you everyone so much!!!!"

So the four sibs catch up during the next few weeks.

An the video is the inspiration