Middle School dance

Kristina has been growing up so fast throughout her time in school that Luke, Skeet and everyone on the Riverdale set were blown away of how big she is getting to be.

KJ admits to the cast.

"One moment she was born and I held her in my arms at 5 years old I made a vow that I would be the best brother to her, next she is unstoppable. I would be honest I wish time can take a pause on my baby sister."

Luke said.

"I know the feeling as I watch my kids growing up. Sophie is my little girl and the next moment she will be heading to prom."

KJ said.

"I don't know if I can handle the day Krissy head to prom I have to approve her date along with my Dad as she says we are the men in her life for now and I take it day by day."

Next moment his phone vibrates as Krissy was calling. He answers.

"Hey Sis, what going on?"

Kristina said.

"Done with homework and been missing you lately. So I was wondering, if you would love to come to a dance the school is hosting all of my friends are bringing their dates and I would love to have you as my date."

KJ was honored and touched that Kristina has chose him as he was almost in tears as Luke comfort him as KJ tells him what she asking.

"Really are you serious? What about any guys in your school?"

Kristina admits.

"Nobody asked me so I thought of you and you are my only hope."

KJ said.

"When is it? I am going to pull this off. Anything for you!"

She texted him the flyer and he smiled.

"Ok I am going to chat with my agent and manager about this ok?"

Kristina said.

"Ok. I haven't picked my gown yet, but I'm glad I asked you!"

KJ said.

"Got to go back to work! I love you, Sis."

Kristina said.

"Love you too."

The night of the dance Kristina was nervous thinking that his work has not approve in letting KJ attend, but she saw a limo outside and the driver opened the door and there was KJ.

"Told you, I would make it work!"

Kristina smiled as their parents took photos. In the end the two had a ball jamming out to every song as she danced with her friends!