Sasha's christening

So in NZ was Sasha's christening and sadly Kristina couldn't get a flight back home as everything was canceled but KJ got her on stream. The service was beautiful and it got to the part with acknowledgment of Sasha's godparents Hart Denton, KJ childhood friend of 25 years and Christian were selected as Godfathers and initially Kristina suspected her older sisters: Timena and Arietta were his future Godmothers because they have raise KJ all their lives before Kristina came along-to her, it made perfect sense but she was in for a surprise.

The minister said catching Kristina off guard.

"Kristina, would you please stand?"

Her PT, Rachel helped getting her up from her chair as Kristina hold on to her walker. KJ could not help but chuckle at Kristina's 'what the hell is going on?' look before she stands up-it was perfect for him as he took a photo and Instagrammed.

Kjapa: oh man, I am dead! Love you, KristinaAHenderson. Trust me it worth it!

as he sees her standing Brianna whispered knowing that the girls are aware of what happening.

"It all worth it, trust me you deserve it."

Kristina relaxed and smiled. Then KJ Instagrammed.

kjapa: Thank you BriannaMarie for putting her at ease.

Then the minister said.

"Even though there are three godfathers, Clara and KJ felt in their hearts to choose you as Sasha's Godmother do you accept the role to love and help raise Sasha within the church and family?"

Kristina answers speechless close to crying as Brianna and Rachel rubbed her back as Ryan, Josh, Miracle and Logan comforted their mom and grandma.

"Yes for sure."

Sasha squealed with excitement at Kristina as she says yes!

KJ said.

"Sasha is thrilled!"

Everyone laughed.

The minister asked.

"Kristina, you look speechless. Did you have any idea?"

She shakes her head.

"My thought was Timena and Arietta were going to be Sasha's Godmother because they were there for KJ before I was born. I was expecting them to stand and I was about to clap, low key cheer and take photos!"

Everyone aww and Timena and Arietta were touched by their little sister's words.

"What made you both decide? I'm shocked, honored and sad that I couldn't make it. Can we do a second ceremony here in Austin?"

Kristina asked.

They showed the video when she first saw Sasha and introduce him to her friends.

"Hi, Sasha. Aunt Kristina got you."

KJ smiled at the sight of his Baby sister quietly introducing herself.

Brianna, Michelle, Annie and Selena came in after Kristina texted to come over to see Sasha.

"Oh my gosh he is so damn precious, K!"

Selena said quietly.

Annie asked.

"Dang, first a mom, then Grandma now an Aunt! Kristina what are you thinking?"

Kristina admitted quietly thinking her brother and Clara were asleep and said something that touched KJ and Clara's heart.

"He is my entire world next to my son and grandson! Love him so much already. Second I am still processing this: I can't believe my big brother is a dad. Clara is a Momma and they created my nephew-this is everything."

Sasha started crying.

Kristina said.

"Are y'all thinking what I am thinking?"

They nodded: the girls sang a old The Chicks formerly The Dixie chicks tune in perfect harmony too. They haven't done singing for awhile since basic training- When they were homesick, they would sing a song for fun as well when Matthew Luke was growing up as well as Josh they entertained them.

"Dragon tales and the "water is wide"
Pirates sail and lost boys fly
Fish bite moonbeams every night
And I love you
Godspeed, little man
Sweet dreams, little man
Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angel's wings
Godspeed
Sweet dreams
The rocket racer's all tuckered out
Superman's in pyjamas on the couch
Goodnight moon, we'll find the mouse
And I love you
Godspeed, little man
Sweet dreams, little man
Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angels wings
Godspeed
Sweet dreams
God bless mommy and matchbox cars
God bless dad and thanks for the stars
God hears "Amen, " wherever we are
And I love you
Godspeed, little man
Sweet dreams, little man
Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angels wings
Godspeed
Godspeed
Godspeed
Sweet dreams."

Kristina choke up after watching the video and she said.

"I thought you and Clara were napping as it was that quiet! Where were you both?"

Everyone laughed!

Clara said.

"Surprise!! We were in Sasha's closet we wanted to record your full reaction to Sasha. It was so very heartfelt that it totally solidified our decision in choosing our godparents for our boy!"

Brianna, Annie, Michelle and Selena hugged her on behalf of KJ.

"Congratulations, Kristina!!! By the way we knew."

Kristina said looking at Brianna.

"I can tell the way you were like it's worth it trust me! Thank you girls for helping me out with rocking my godson to sleep! I never thought this lullaby to Sasha we did would confirm their decision."

KJ admitted.

"We wish we could give you a hug!"

So they had a second christening ceremony for Sasha in Austin so Kristina can show support. KJ eventually hugged her as she cried as the minister did the question as he wanted to be there the first time around.

An inspired by Clara's post for Sasha's baptism last week.