Ryan's proposal

After dating 7 years Ryan felt it was time to propose and he did it in Paris as Kristina always dreamed of going and he had Clara set up a treasure hunt for Kristina go through that ends to the proposal. Kristina had fun exploring as she was going through the treasure hunt and at the end she made it to the top of the Eiffel Tower where Ryan was waiting.

"Oh my goodness this is gorgeous."

She said taking in the view.

Ryan kissed her.

"You look beautiful!"

Kristina smiled.

"You look handsome."

So they had dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower and just chatting and he then knelt down in front of her.

"Kristina: From the moment our coach paired us up in cheerleading, I always thought then and even now you look beautiful. When you said my name at the reunion, I was nervous but I was excited for you to meet my kids. I followed your journey through Instagram aware of everything you went through and having your nephew and your grandson I knew my kids will adore you. You have brought them joy and I know your son, Matt would have been a good brother to them."

Kristina nodded as she wipes her tears.

"Kristina Hope, it my honor to ask you will you be Mrs. Henderson?"

Kristina was speechless as Ry opens the box.

"Oh my goodness yes!"

Ryan place the ring.

Then they FaceTimed their family and friends with their news and everyone was excited. Clara was thrilled and she cried as she has been praying the entire day that the treasure hunt went perfectly.

"OH Kristina ahh what did you think of the treasure hunt?"

Kristina was shocked as Ryan explain that Clara setup the treasure hunt as Clara says.

"Surprise!!!!!!"

"Oh my goodness, C! I have to give you a hug when I get back. This trip to Paris #checkoffmybucketlistMercimercimerci!!!!!"

Clara was soooo happy. Then KJ jumped in the call.

"Let see that ring, sis!"

Kristina position her hand showing the ring and KJ was so excited.

"Oh that's beautiful!!!!!"