Annabelle's story and confession

So right before Kristina went back to work in Afghanistan there was a unexpected court reopening of the school incident case. How did it ended up getting the case reopen: A witness said she saw Annabelle with Christian and she slipped something in his drink the night before the actual event. Turned out the siblings knew that the case is opened for quite awhile but they were going to do whatever it take to not have Kristina know I mean she is home grieving her loss of her best friend. Just as she was packing to go back, her cell phone rang it was her lawyer. It turns out for the past few months Arietta, KJ and Timena made it clear to Mr. Barnes or any of the assistants to not bring it up to her, but they were going to represent and speak for their sister. The promise and rule were broken: Mr. Barnes broken the news and she understood but realistically she was shaking due to idea that Matt and Amanda were not here to speak up for themselves. When she hung up, the fear of going back to court was so heavy that she fainted: Timena witness it and catch her baby sister.

"Sis! Oh my goodness someone get me water."

When she woke up everyone could breathe.

"Thank you!" KJ said as he hold her.

Kristina burst into tears.

"Not again but I will go and speak for you, Amanda, Matt and even Christian now that I know it was not his intention. I wish Amanda now know he didn't cause this on purpose. I am thankful that the witness has spoken! I know the reason why she is involved and I'm going to get it out of her and deep down she is going to know what her brother passing has put me through!"

Everyone understood.

In court Christian spoke He didn't know why she wanted to see him and has no recollection of their conversation. Annabelle eventually confessed that she was the one who slipped something in his drink that made him not remember Kristina the way Krissy described his cold stare and she was the one that has planned and originally had thought through the incident thinking that it has worked to scare one person away hence hoping it was Kristina and was not expecting to be the entire damn school and thankfully Kristina have not heard this yet as she was busy with work in Afghanistan.

Before going into the courtroom: Kristina was frustrated, knowing she needed to testify and at the same time she was heartbroken that Matt and Amanda aren't here to testify this time. So in court they replayed the initial court testimony and everything then the judge decided to bring Annabelle to the stand as Kristina prayed to not freaking snap at any point in time if Annabelle triggered something in her and second her troops and Sargents were there to support her in anything as she didn't want to embarrass herself and lose her job, but they say it won't happen but she prepared them ahead of knowing the backstory between them and the incident and what Miss Stephanie said on siblings day. Honestly those who have heard and knew of these facts, they braced themselves for Kristina to lose it but knowing that she will speak up on behalf of herself KJ, Amanda and Matt.

"Annabelle Thompson come to the stand?"

Kristina breathe as she walked in and watched her raise her hand and repeat the questions as she has her hand on the Bible and one hand up. Kristina's lawyer, Mr. Barnes  asked the first question.

"Are you surprise that the case reopened? Because of the witness confessed that you were at the restaurant the night before the incident."

Annabelle acted like she had no idea what the lawyer was talking about, but because Kristina was here, low key she was fearing of Krissy's wrath if she has to speak kinda like families speak in front of the killer sorta thing.

"I don't know what you are talking about? I was at home doing homework!"

but they showed the restaurant security clips showing that she was indeed there chatting with Christian.