Logan's funeral and surprises

Everyone was not looking forward in saying goodbye and Kristina was breathing through this service. Similar to Amanda's memorial Logan had videos of each and everyone from the start of basic training till now. When it got to Logan's video of Josh, Kristina choked up as the girls consoles her but she smiled at the moment he admitted to Logan.

"I really think I have fallen in love with Kristina. She is gorgeous!"

Logan said.

"For real?"

Josh nodded.

The best video when Josh announce the pregnancy to the guys-Kristina was speechless that Logan has captured it.

He come out smiling and couldn't help but cry with joy.

"Yo, is Kristina ok?"

Gregory asked.

Josh said.

"Yeah, she's resting for now-I am so excited! I'm going to be a dad!!!!!!!!!!"

The guys cheered and hugging him.

Andrew asked.

"So what are you going to teach your child?"

Josh said.

"Spanish."

Eric asked.

"What's Kristina is going to teach?"

Josh said.

"Probably singing and reading-she will be an incredible mother."

Kristina smiled.

Then there was a video Logan took of Josh writing and singing this song he wrote that was now famously sung by Brantley Gilbert-Fall into Me. Kristina smiled and was stunned as she watch the video, she remembered Joshua's smiling after she told him Just wait a little longer. She never expected this what had come out of it. After that video was shown, Lisa, Logan's sister call up Brantley to the podium-Half of the troops stood up and cheered. Kristina was excited but nervous about the video as she had that feeling.

Brantley said.

"Which one of you is Kristina Apa Henderson?"

Kristina sighed and raise her hand she was nervous. With support as Kristina grieved Logan's loss Ryan, Clara, KJ, Timena, Arietta, Josh's family and the cast of Riverdale watched as Kristina said.

"Hi."

Brantley said confirmed Kristina's thoughts.

"Josh, wrote that tune with you in mind when you told him that you weren't quite ready to date him yet."

Timena said.

"Aw!"

Kristina was speechless as Brantley admitted.

"He wrote this to convince his love for you."

Kristina was loss for words as the chorus made sense.

So fall when you're ready baby
Let our kiss count the moments and hearts set the pace
I'll be your love song and I'll love you right off your feet
Until you fall into me

As well as the second verse and the second half of chorus.

And I'll fall for you every day
I'll cherish the moments, that time can't erase
We'll be the love song
I promise you we're gonna sing