Amanda's memorial

Kristina was nervous cause she didn't know what Amanda put together but she was bracing it completely. So after a couple of hymns, Bible verses and eulogies as Kristina had not gone up. Amanda has made a video for every person that spoke: the twist Amanda gets to see her loves one videos in respond with the exact questions.  Amanda's video for Kristina was next and as everyone watched, they all had teared up as Amanda honored her friendship with Kristina beautifully. There were old home videos and photo that Kristina never seen before.

Amanda spoke of how they met in school.

"So we met at King's College preschool and prior to that my brother had gave me a brief introduction of Krissy like "You are going to be meeting Keneti's sister, Kristina!"  Sure enough one day she was wanting to go home this is like day 3 or 4 and she kept saying "I want to be with Keneti or whatever the occasion was at the time and I realized this is who Christian mentioned and so I introduced myself and Kristina said. "Your bro, is best friends with my big brother!" I thought to myself she knows! I remember walking alongside her and we see pictures of the former graduates and we eventually spotted KJ, Christian, Timena and Arietta senior class photos and we laughed our ass off because of their hairstyles were so different then."

Kristina nodded remembering that moment. Amanda continued.

"It was then we realized that we were going to be reminded of our sibs, but vowed that we will create the memories of our own and leave a lasting legacy at King's College and I think we did achieved that once we have graduated."

the producer ask behind the scenes.

"What blows you away about Krissy?"

Amanda had to really think and got choked up.

"Sorry."

she came back and said.

"Her determination, willingness and strength. During the incident, she truly saved our school despite my brother planned the idea but gosh she amazed me with how she gotten everyone out the building with Matthew. It showed me that she knew the technique from watching military vids on YouTube and I could see this is what she wanted to do in the long run. I couldn't be even more proud of my best friend that day! Even when Matthew's journey with cancer began, she was there for him 100% and took good care of him , her strength was I don't know how she got through it, but I was there when she had her lowest days and I comforted her as a friend would do. Sadly this is the exact cancer I have that Matt had but Krissy always take the time to check on me to see if I needed anything. She knows from caring for Matt what I am feeling."

Then it shows Kristina's video as Amanda cheered.

"BESTIE!!!!!!"

Kristina answered the first two.

"We met at school along with Josh which was a Preschool through high school curriculum and of course on our first day I was freaking out on something that had to do with my brother's events or whatever the heck it was!!! Then Amanda came over and introduce herself explaining that she is Christian's sister. We got to know each other and clearly recalled laughing over our siblings photos in the hallways they were graduation class photos. I knew that God has brought us together for a reason like our brothers. It was then I realized that we were going to be reminded of our sibs, but we had made a vow that we will create the memories of our own and leave a lasting legacy at King's College and I think we did it."

Then Amanda said.

"Aww adorable!!!!!"

Then Kristina answers the second question.

"Amanda blows me away alll the time with her creativity, her imagination, her goals and wishes in life. Sometime I sit there listening to her goal and wishes and I am thinking how's she going to manage it all!!!"