Matthew's Military Basic training Graduation

Kristina was excited and feeling tons of emotions just seeing Matt come out with his troops as KJ point him out to her.

"There he is!"

Kristina Instagrammed.

KristinaAM: Seems like yesterday JoshM and I had our graduation from BMT on Kjapa's Birthday and it feels surreal that our son is graduating from training! Joshua, I KNOW you guided him through trainings- Matt would text me saying: Dad's presence was there throughout from day one till now. We did good on raising him!!!! My emotions are everywhere right now as I get my families' s perspective from when they were standing here in an audience seat. Geez, Matt you did us proud following our footsteps. ❤️👏🏻
#myfirstborn!

Then when it came to to the coin, the sergeant acknowledged that things would be tough but then said.

"You definitely following your parents footsteps?"

Matt said.

"Yes sir."

The photo of Matt through the years came up on screen as Sarge said.

"You have been part of our military family through your parents, but now I can officially welcome you into the Military family!"

Kristina smiled.

The Sergeant turns to Kristina as she saluted.

"Sarge, you must be so proud of your son. It seems like yesterday that he was just born and at 5 years old, he would run around as you try to chase him with your chair and Josh would pick him up! Where's does the time go?"

Kristina nodded then Sarge's assistant came over with a microphone.

"Yes sir, our baby is all grown up. Dad is watching you, Matt!

Kristina was fighting her tears.

The sarge said.

"It ok to cry, Kristina I see you are fighting it as you are in "Sergeant mode." Let out the mom side come out! I know deep down, Josh is so proud of you as Matt's mom you raised him beautifully. I remember after we informed you the news when Joshua and Caitlyn passed, you asked us to help you with his birthday decorations by saying OPERATION BIRTHDAY PARTY and we saw that mom mode kick in fast! We went to Party City and grabbed every damn balloons and decorations which was Paw Patrol. Remember? Your brother's face as we stood there at the door was priceless as if he missed out the entire conversation leading up to this."

Kristina cried, smiled and laughed.

The sergeant concluded.

"In the end, Matthew was happy- You vowed that day to put him first before anything else. As his mom, this is your day too."

The whole stadium cheered as KJ hugged his sister as she teared up as she wasn't prepared for that, but it was so sweet. Matthew teared up watching his mother's expression from start to now.

When it came to tapping Matthew out, Kristina literally choked up as she now understood KJ's emotions when he tapped her out she told KJ.

" Oh my gosh, I get it now Bro the emotions you felt! My baby is no longer a baby."

She tap him out as she stood in her walker and he cried hugging her.

"Momma!"

Kristina smiled and said.

"I'm so proud of you- Dad would be hugging you right now!"

The whole family were so proud.