Military reunions, hardships and surprises

So it has been 16 years everyone who began their Military journey and it was Kristina's group they were celebrating. So they showed all the basic training clips and many funny moments like the marshmallow competition and different moments and talking through them with what they recalled. 

Then they showed videos of the troops recreating their home video and Kristina was memorable. The home video shows her at five singing Christina Aguilera Love Will Find A Way, Kristina smiled watching the video the way her sisters and KJ danced with her during each verse. She thought there's no way to recreate it. but trusted Brianna, Catelyn and josh. The result was a surprise to Kristina, during the song, her sisters came in at the exact moment of the original video and KJ came in at the exact moment as well.

"Talk about this day, Kristina. You were composed throughout, but I see it in your eyes, that you couldn't believe that your siblings were really there."

Sarge says.

Kristina remembers it well.

"When our Sarge assign the idea, I love the idea of recreating a childhood video, no problem. It was the part of which video and who sent it?"

Everyone laughed.

she continues.

"So I really remembered eating my breakfast and my home video comes on, I am 5 or 6 years old holding a brush as microphone and singing the song by Christina Aguilera and watching how my brother and sisters came in dancing! It was cute. Then my mind went who chosen this? I need answers! Like really I'm recreating this? How!?! So I thought that of Josh to be KJ, Brianna and catelyn as my sisters! Bam, we got a plan! So when they couldn't be in the video, I was confused but went with it. So when I saw my sisters, coming in at the exact moment in the home video through the first and second verse, I was floored. You could see within my eyes I am saying, what?!? OMG holy cow! But kept my composure.

Then during the lines,

I want you, I need you
You know that I believe you.
We got it, you know it
So if it's real just show it
I want you, I need you
You know that I believe you
We got it, you know it
So if it's real just show it

KJ come in at the exact moment like the video. I was so stunned one we recreated it and two my siblings came and surprised me. I eventually learned that it was Arietta who picked it!"

Everyone laughed.

Then they chatted about the first Christmas performance for their families. After everyone went, Kristina was next Sarge Michael said.

"Kristina, you were nervous about this! Walk us through the whole experience."

Kristina smiled.

"Growing up, Josh, our families and I would always attended church on Christmas Eve and hear the troops sing to us feeling the jolly spirit of the holiday. I never thought our troops would be the next one singing in the first year! I never forget the Skype call from our pastor asking me to sing Precious Promise and I remember saying "you sure? This was Matt's wish." He nodded and said. "I trust you and it will be a wonderful surprise to Amanda and your families. Don't worry, I will sing it so you can enjoy it!"

I clapped with pride and then he said.

"your brother is here visiting!"

I really remember thinking really, I hoped he doesn't hear the conversation but it turned out, he was in the Sanctuary praying for me. Nice, good big brother! So then I went shopping online for a dress for my performance and I practiced every day in between our training sessions and classes leading up to it and I wanted everything to be perfect. On Christmas Eve, I was nervous, but our pastor and our sergeant did a beautiful introduction that I almost choked up. The reaction were worth it between Amanda, KJ, my in laws knowing that Matt would be so proud that he wanted me to do the solo on Christmas Eve at least one time. So I dedicate my solo to him since it was the year he passed away at that time."