Matthew and Chrissy's wedding and Some Surprises

Kristina was so excited for her son and soon to be Daughter in Law. She helped Christina with setting up her veil as Chrissy's bridesmaids fixes her gown then she went to check on her son. She wheels herself down the hallway and knocks on the door and his best man, Chris opened the door.

"Mrs. Martinez, come in."

Matthew sees his mom and hug her. He didn't care that he is a grown adult in front of all of his groomsmen including his uncle KJ he said it anyway.

"Mommy, you look gorgeous!"

Kristina smiled and breathe.

"You look very handsome. Your Dad, would have been so very proud of you."

KJ was speechless of his sister's gown: As the Mother of the Groom, she looks gorgeous!

"Oh my goodness, Sis!"

Kristina smiled feeling relieved when she sees her brother.

"Hi Keneti."

Matt said.

"This is why I chose Uncle KJ to be my groomsman not just because he is one of the father figures in my life, but to be there for you."

Kristina was touched that Matthew thought this through.

The ceremony was gorgeous and the vows were touching especially how Christina honored Kristina thanking her for raising Matt to be a loving caring man and wishing she could have met Josh and thank him as well Krissy was moved. The reception was so much fun with the entrance for all bridal and groom parties. Couple hours before the mother son dance, Matthew wanted to honor his mother's two love of her life. Starting with Matthew, on the microphone her son asked.

"Mom, what was the song Matthew sang to impress you and to win your attention?"

Kristina breathe knowing Matt's and Josh presence were felt throughout and she misses them so much.

"Backstreet Boys: All I Have To Give! Clear as day I know."

Her friends from work were aware of the surprise, sat with Kristina and her sisters.

Then the video from school pop up first and they show the whole thing: Matt truly showed how much he loved her. Then they played the clip from their wedding reception and Kristina smiled as she watched: Matt was so happy. The video was over and everyone turns to the stage: Kristina was nervous.

The song began Nick Carter comes out with the first verse then Brian then Howie, Kevin and AJ singing All I Have to Give as photos of them through the years were up on the screen. Kristina was speechless that her son and daughter-in-law really did this. Then her coworkers as well as her sisters got Kristina dancing as well as singing-it was lovely to watch. Matthew cried watching his mother dancing with his aunts as well as her military family. Then after that performance, Matthew asked.

"What song did Dad profess his love for you?"

Kristina fight her tears wishing Josh were here.

"Keith Urban- Your Everything."

She pulls herself together for this. Sure enough: a beautiful slideshow came up of the two of them through the years as Keith strummed the guitar and sang the song. Kristina was reminded of that Valentine's Day dinner she made, and how the two danced to the song after dinner.  KJ comfort his sister and whispered how proud he is of her with raising Matthew all these years and that Josh is smiling down on her.

Kristina smiled and whispered.

"You know how to ease my thoughts: all day I'm thinking I just wish Josh would be here and witness this by my side. I just wanted to see a father son interaction. I just wanted to hear him say our baby is married you know? The little things."

KJ got it and just hug her.

"He is definitely here, Kristina."

Matthew hugged his mother and asked.

"Are you surprise?"

Kristina said.

"You honored them beautifully especially your Dad."

Then after the father daughter dance, the DJ called up Matthew and Kristina. The DJ clarifies the song that Matt picked.

"Mrs. Martinez, during your childhood you said this song is "The sappy slow song." As your Mom and your brother would dance to it every Mother's Day! I know now that you are Matt's mother, you will appreciate it now."

Kristina was like puzzled plus blushing and admitted on the microphone.

"I did, oh my gosh why did I ruin their moment? Whatever the tune is, I'm sorry Ma and Bro!"

Everyone laughed.  Matt couldn't wait for his mother's reaction once the song starts- KJ was so excited for his sister's reaction because Matthew indeed pick it.

The DJ introduced Boyz II Men and Kristina was speechless that they were here-A beautiful slideshow began of the two of them: Then the song plays and Kristina recognize the tune A Song For Mama this time she listened to the words carefully, immediately she was moved as she understood why KJ picks this every year.

Matthew said.

"I love you, mom so much!"

There wasn't a dry eye in the room.

Overall it was a gorgeous wedding for Matthew and Chrissy.

An: Kristina's mother of the Groom gown

Also the inspiration behind the mom-son dance is based on my mom's reaction while dancing with my brother at the reception - My mom was so moved

Also the inspiration behind the mom-son dance is based on my mom's reaction while dancing with my brother at the reception - My mom was so moved. I remember the first time he played it in front of her as well as my SIL family. It the only song my brother knew for a mother son dance, so he was nervous- In the end, I knew Mom would love it.