Junior prom and surprise

The morning of prom Kristina prayed that Matt has a ball. She got dolled up and pampered with the help from her mom and sisters then chilled out until it was time to go.

When she made it to prom, Matt was anxious to see her as he sit in his wheelchair. After the seniors went it was now the junior class. One by one theme was called then names of students. The Principal said.

"Beauty and the Beast: Matthew Johnson and Kristina Apa."

Matthew was nervous at first with his nurse when he came out then Kristina came out Matthew was speechless. He did his best bow as Kristina nailed a curtsy and looked up at Matt.

Gosh you look beautiful, Baby

He mouthed to her. The two shared a kiss as both side of their families cheered.

"Yes! Our boy." George, Matt stepfather cheered. Michelle said. "Yeah Bro!"

Timena and Arietta cheered.

"YEAH SIS!"

Keneti and KJ were speechless as they suddenly realized Kristina was no longer a little girl anymore and for the first time, KJ understood what Luke said and definitely recalled what he responded with.

"I know the feeling as I watch my kids growing up. Sophie is my little girl and the next moment she will be heading to prom."

KJ said.

"I don't know if I can handle the day Krissy head to prom I have to approve her date along with my Dad as she says we are the men in her life for now and I take it day by day."

Luke said.

"Emotional huh?"

KJ said.

"I thought I was prepared for this moment since she was in middle school, nope."

Kristina walked over to her Dad first.

"Daddy, don't cry."

The two embraced. Keneti said.

"I said to KJ you are still our baby girl no matter what."

She walked over to KJ and he choked up as she wiped his tears.

"Thank goodness for Kleenex!"

KJ said.

"Gosh in my eyes, you are still the baby I remember holding you for the first time. Please time take a pause."

Timena, Arietta and Kristina laughed.

"We were just chatting on this as I tried the gown. We had bet that it would be you or Daddy bawling."

Timena said.

"I say it a tie!"

Arietta admit.

"Tie!"

Tessa said.

"Tie!"

Michelle said.

"Tie!"

Kristina sat with Matt as the music began and he said.

"Let's dance."

She smiled as Cold Water by Justin Bieber and Major Lazer started and everyone had a ball dancing and chatting and eating dinner. The school coach in Rugby honored Matthew and his teammates honored him as well. It was incredible moment and there was precise moment that the coach said.

"KJ and Matthew are my two favorite players that we ever had." He said while eying on Krissy chatting with the girls quietly not taking away the moment from Matt.