Heading to Austin

So the night before Kristina packed her stuff and struggle to close the suitcase and Timena helped but then she also struggled.

"Arietta!" Timena yelled.

Arietta came in and try to help nothing was closing.

"KJ!!!"

KJ came in as he watched his sisters struggled.

"Oh my goodness!"

Eventually Kristina unpacked and reorganize her suitcase and still struggled to get it close and KJ helped.

"And close!"

Kristina was tired.

"Whoo thank you."

Timena admits.

"The house is going to be so quiet without you."

Kristina admits.

"I have something for you three to take care of the quietness."

Everyone was puzzled.

She came back with three extra gift.

"Happy Christmas!"

They opened their own box.  In it was One build a bear, candies they loved, video she made on their cells to keep them occupied she went the full mile for them.

KJ was speechless.

"You didn't have to."

Kristina said.

"Look when you left to do A Dogs Purpose I was hoping you did this for us to keep us occupied until you came home. So I came up with this idea knowing the void you three will have while I'm away."

Timena hugged her.

the next morning she had breakfast and took one last look of her room.

"See ya when I get back."

She said goodbye to Amanda and got in the car. Heading to airport, she looked back at the house one last time as Amanda waved.

"MAKE MATT PROUD!"

Amanda yelled.

Kristina yelled.

"YOU KNOW IT! TAKE CARE OF OUR GIRLFRIENDS TILL I GET BACK."

Amanda tearfully nodded.

"Got you, stay safe!"

At the airport she met up with Josh and sees his family and her in laws. They chatted all the way to their gate and when they got to their gate, it was time for to say goodbye.

Michelle hugged Kristina first.

"This is it, Matt always told me your dream and now it the time to shine. Make him and us proud."

Kristina hugged her in laws.

"Love you three. Do me a favor, take care of my parents and sibs for me?"

Matt mom, Erica nods.

"Will do."

Then came her parents. Tessa said.

"Be careful."

Kristina hugged her parents for a moment. Then her sisters they held it so well.

"Have fun and lord be careful." Arietta said.

Timena said.

"Be safe."

Then it was KJ turn and he couldn't keep it together thankfully Skeet and Luke were there for support.

Kristina hugged him.

"It ok breathe, Bro."

KJ admits failing to fight back tears.

"I will miss you. Be careful Babygirl!"

Kristina promised him. She asked him to do his part.

"I will. When you started your career, I did my part and kept your promise and took care of our family. You may be working, but I am asking you Bro. Please do your part and take care of ours."

KJ hugged her as he sob literally remembers when he asked her.

"Krissy, promise me something ok? Take care of Mom, Dad, Tie and Ari!"

in her little voice she says.

"Ok, KJ I promise!"

KJ smiled.

"Atta girl."

KJ nodded.

"I promise."

She follows Josh to the gate and looked at her family one last time as she walked down the corridor. KJ got a good shot of her smiling as she started to walk. KJ then taken a photo of her walking with Josh as he said.

"Let's do this!"

When she made it to the gate, she said.

"Love you guys. See you at graduation! I will text you when I land in Austin!"

They fight back tears.

"Ok! love you."

Timena and Arietta said.

Kristina looked at KJ and said.

"Bro I love you!"

KJ smiled.

"Love you too!"

KJ Instagrammed all of their childhood photos until the moment she left.

kjapa: @KristinaAJohnson: It seems like yesterday you were born and Timena, Arietta and I watched you grow up as you try to figure out what you wanted to do with your life. At five years old, you found your calling because of that homecoming. Growing up, you have supported my dreams, today you leave to start your dream and I am supporting yours! I ask God and Matt to watch over you. I love you. Stay safe. #Mylittlesisfollwingherdreams

Kristina saw it and typed back.

KristinaAJohnson: I am in my seat and I just saw this. I love you, Big bro! 😭😘