Graduation

KJ gently walked into Kristina's bedroom and sees her soundly asleep. Then Timena and Arietta brought in the graduation decoration and silently decorated her room.  At 6 am Krissy woke up to a giant Mylar balloon that read Congratulations Graduate!

"Uh giant balloon!"

She sees the confetti and banner then got dressed and come downstairs.

"Good morning!"

Timena hugged her.

"You love your decoration?"

Kristina said.

"Brings me back to doing yours, Arietta and KJ but it was difficult to keep quiet because I would get excited."

KJ chuckled.

"I remember mine so well. You couldn't stop bouncing!"

Kristina said.

"Exactly bounced till you held me and I fell asleep."

After breakfast she ran to the bus one last time and off to school.

At school they rehearse one last time and wait for the ceremony to began. Amanda said in the hallway.

"Ready, let do this."

as Amanda hugged Kristina. Then Kristina saw Christian and said.

"Your brother here?"

Amanda said.

"Trust me. He has changed."

Kristina saw KJ hugged Christian and Krissy teared up taken a photo.

"Look."

Amanda choked up at the photo.

"Awesome!"

The ceremony starts and the graduation pomp and circumstances began as all the graduates came out and sat down. The head principal spoken and acknowledged some graduate as their preschool photos come up.

"Deacon, Thomas, Josh Eric and.."

he eye on Kristina as she prayed.

no no uh nope please Headmaster

"Kristina!"

Kristina made a sigh but smiled.

"Oh boy, of course that the photo they chose."

Arietta got a good picture of Krissy preschool photo.

"Please stand up as I acknowledge you all one by one."

After the Headmaster acknowledge the men's and the gentlemen's speeches, he looked at Kristina.

"Save the best for last, Kristina Hope Apa Johnson!"

There was a nonstop standing ovation as Kristina stood up as she sideways turned to her family and dear friends. The Headmaster said.

"Kristina, you are such a dear soul. My heart is sad to watch the last and final member in the Apa family graduate as I had previously watched your sisters and brother before you grew and graduate. I never forgotten how your brother with such pride and enthusiasm told me that your mother was expecting with you. I thought to myself, it not the end of the Apa trilogy!"

Everyone laughed as Kristina giggled.

"You have followed the footsteps of your siblings so well and made it your own memories. You and Matthew took the step to save our school when we had an incident. I truly admired your willingness to take charge and helped us. We the staff at Kings college are so greatful and I know we wished your husband were here to graduate. So in honor both of your bravery, we have created an award: The Matthew and Kristina Johnson Bravery award."