A perfect Valentine

At school started off well and it was Valentine's Day so everyone got a card. Kristina was nervous and went to her locker someone made her a card. She was excited thinking it was one of her crushes, Matthew. It was a girl who wrote the card.

No one can have Matthew especially you!

Kristina was hurt she just have a tiny crush. On the way to class, Annabelle hurt Kristina to the extent she was bruised up in her face and then to the bathroom, Annabelle put makeup on to look like Krissy did it and went to the principal. The Principal called Kristina through the speaker.

"Kristina Apa please come to the office."

Kristina sighed and went in to the office where KJ and her mother was there.

"Care to explain what you did to Annabelle?"

The principal asked. Kristina politely said.

"Check your footage I did not start anything. Annabelle started everything!"

The principal play the footage as KJ and Tessa couldn't believe what Annabelle did to her especially the valentine day note. The principal was angry as the footage then showed Annabelle placing makeup on as she designed her bruise.

"Hm. Kristina can you show me her note?"

Kristina tearfully handed the principal the note.

"Did you think this was from Matthew?"

Kristina nodded.

Matthew knocks on the door and the Principal said.

"Yes?"

Annabelle got up and hugged him as Kristina sadly hugged her brother and KJ comfort his baby sis sensing how broken she is as Annabelle says.

"Oh for me? Thank you!!!"

Matthew blushed and said.

"No."

He continues.

"I have a gift for Kristina."

The principal smiled and welcomed him to come inside.

Kristina was speechless as KJ whispered and says "There's the smile!" He wipes her tears as she then blushed because of the bruises.

Matthew had brought her roses and a big teddy bear.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Krissy!"

Kristina smiled.

"That is so nice of you, Matt uh why me?"

Matthew said.

"You are the most beautiful girl in school with a big heart. You want to go out to dinner?"

She looked at her mom.

"Is it ok, Mom?"

Tessa nodded.

"Yes. I can go with you!"

Matthew hugged her.

Then Tessa added.

"Michelle and KJ will be chaperones."

The two thought of The Lion King when Sarabi and Sarafina agreed to have Zazu come with Simba and Nala as they go to Elephant Graveyard.

"I guess we'll not go to the Elephant Graveyard." Matthew teased.

Kristina laughed and said.

"Yeah because we will have our own zazu-two of them!"

KJ realized the reference.

"Are you calling us a bird?"

Matt kissed her forehead.

"Love you, Kristina! See you tonight."

He walked away and she said to Annabelle.

"Sorry your message did backfire, Annabelle. Hopefully you had learned a valuable lesson."

Annabelle fainted.

KJ said.

"Let go to the nurse first to iced the bruises."

In the end they went out for dinner while KJ and Michelle, Matt's sister were chaperones.