A brother's love

After the memorial they all chill out at Ryan's and Kristina house. As a surprise KJ and Tessa made all of her childhood favorite food to make her smile. When Kristina started out in basic training in her letter to KJ and mom was.

I miss both of your cooking as well as Annie, (she's from NZ! Whoop whoop.) she misses her mom's cooking and Josh we all agree that we are missing everyone home cooking but....Macaroni and Cheese is amazing here!!!!!!

That was the idea that KJ and Tessa decided to do. When Kristina got in comfortable clothes and wheels out she smells the aroma of food as Ryan held Logan.

"Smell like home."

Tessa smile alongside KJ at Krissy's respond and Annie said.

"Oh yess home cooked meals!" as she made herself a plate then encourage Kristina.

"Get a damn plate sis-Pile it on we will not have any of this for awhile cherish this!!!!!!"

Timena, Arietta and KJ chuckled at Annie's encouragement to Kristina but at the same time, understood what she said because they would be going back to hamburger steak or anything.

It was crayfish and seafood, New Zealand lamb, chicken, pork, fish and chips, fruit salad, some chocolate, humble New Zealand pies. Everyone in their group were amazed of the food that sarge said.

"Apa-Henderson!"

Kristina blushed as her mouth was stuffed and still chewing sort of so she point at Brianna to speak.

Brianna said speaking up for her.

"On Kristina's behalf I say Yes sir?"

Sarge said as Kristina blushed afterwards.

"Damn, the food is delicious no wonder you were like I want mommy's and big bro's cooking on the first day of training you admitted to Josh and Annie. Can we hire your mom and brother? Naw, I am teasing."

Kristina smiled knowing sarge was teasing so she jokingly respond.

"Aww ya'll are hired that would be nice!"

Tessa and KJ laughed.

Kristina blushed.

"Sarge, you remembered my first day complaining about the food. I feel horrible now looking back and I know Josh would agree and now Annie right?"

Annie was eating.

"Right Annie?"

Kristina asked.

Annie said.

"Hm? Oh sorry yes! But we found our favorite food eventually."

Kristina said.

"Girl, you are still going on that lamb."

Annie said.

"Mrs. Apa this taste exactly like my mom's I just FaceTimed her and she's like wow."

Tessa smiled and said.

"I am glad you love it."

Then Tessa asked Kristina.

"Was it perfect, Kristina?"

Kristina smiled while chewing on the lamb and crayfish.

"Mom as always you nailed it. Trust me this make up from the first day grieving, complaining etc and this will hold me down till the next time I will miss your cooking."

Later that night Kristina couldn't sleep because Logan keeps her up with feeding and he is teething and KJ decided to keep her company since he up with Sasha.