A tribute to remember

At the Rollettes Experience all of the participants wanted to honor their loves one who has passed on and Kristina knew what songs she wanted to do. One was in honor of all of her husbands with the song by Alexandra Kay That's What Love Is the song she had written in school and the other was for Amanda since it has been 10 years since she had passed and Kristina heard this song by her favorite country artist Rascal Flatts. Chelsie was Kristina's choreographer for both dance and Kristina worked so hard to perfect it they also added professional dance partners to represent Ryan, Matt and Josh as well as Amanda- they showed actual photos from each wedding. After the dance to That's What Love Is all of her in laws hugged her, they showed the video of how Chelsie learned the first song and her heartbreaking reaction to Ryan's death.

Chelsie wheeled in the dance studio.

"Hey I'm your choreographer!!!"

Kristina smiled.

"Yess-awesome."

Chelsie said.

"Kristina: Oh my gosh, you look phenomenal for having twins."

They hugged.

"So the theme is doing memorial tribute to your departed love ones." Chelsie began.

Kristina says.

"I have two: one by Alexandra Kay That's What Love Is and Rascal Flatts Why. The first would be dedicated to all of my husbands."

Chelsie froze as she process the word husbands and said.

"Ryan....has passed?"

Kristina said.

"I sent you a long text explaining everything when the babies were born."

Chelsie found the text and carefully read through everything by the end, she was bawling.

"Oh Kristina, I'm so sorry."

Kristina hugged her.

"It ok, girl. I am so glad you were there to meet him at my high school reunion!"

She explained the moment that she found the song.

"The dr asked me to walk and I felt so weak from the heart attack plus the loss of blood so I ask could I dance? He say yes and this was the song I was excited to hear from Alexandra knowing the fact that I had thought that she wrote this as a first dance tune for her husband, but it is actually my song that I had written in school and recorded as a demo and so I danced with my brother next minute I am crying, on the one hand I was really realizing that it my song but because it had brought back my relationship with Matt, Josh and Ryan on our wedding day and as their wife that how I truly had felt and each of them were so very special."

She did the second dance with Rascal Flatts song and man it brought everyone to tears alongside with photos: Kristina nailed her emotions through dance and how Laura, who represented Amanda as a adult in the first verse as well as the end. Then brought out a dancer who represents Amanda at 17. It was so well done the entire dance. Once it was over, Christian went over and hugged Kristina.

"Damn, Kristina you nailed that."

He whispered.

"I knew this song would be your emotions throughout when Amanda passed."

Then they showed the video for the backstory and how she explains it all.

Chelsie asked.

"So the Why song how did this came about?"