The competition

The morning of KJ's birthday Kristina made pancakes and coffee for everyone and left a note for her brother.

Happy birthday, big brother! I love you and I pray that your birthday will be the best day ever! I will try my damn hardest to win this competition as my gift to you. Thank you for being there for Matthew and Luke was really on point with you being the fun uncle 🥳!

Love,

Kristina ❤️

Ps: not sure how you would like your coffee as it been forever since I watch how you would make the coffee the way you love it! 😬 🤪 at this point I'm like F it, he is on his own with this! LMAO

KJ laughed and texted her. Kristina received a text as she was taking a break from rehearsing one last time.

Big Bro, my heart ❤️

The PS is the best out of the whole note! 🤣🤣🤣 I love you! I told Matt, It doesn't matter if you win or lose, just have fun. We are all in your corner, Baby sis. 💜

Kristina wrote and sent him a gif to him of Kat's Williams IDGAF comedy moment as he yogas.

My little sis, my reason to be her big bro 💜

Pretty much my thought as I tried to put it together your beautiful coffee. 😂

KJ laughed.

The competition was fierce as Miss Thomas's teams were against some of the top dancers in the countries. The first part was groups and the announcer mentioned Kristina has choreographed the group performance for their team. The song was to Jeremy Camp Storm! After the dance Kristina was feeling excited with her 15 solos plus the bonus songs as they were all Jeremy's song and she also incorporated her troops to honor her military career to the song I Will Follow (You Are With Me) she also add Amanda's favorite hymn Softly and Tenderly, Gary Levox The Distance and Carrie Underwood See You Again to honor Luke, Matt, Amanda, John, Josh and Catelynn. The last dance of her solo was I Still Believe but before she started the last solo, she honored her first love with a video that showed him at every stage of till he passed singing I Still Believe. Jeremy, KJ, the cast of I Still Believe, Riverdale and Matt's family were floored by Kristina's video and tribute. She did the dance beautifully as there wasn't a dry eye in the stadium and she was pleased with the challenge 15 dance solos as well as the bonus songs.  She hugged her siblings first.

"I'm so happy that you are all here!!!!!"

Timena said.

"We are so proud!!!"

Then Arietta said.

"Oh my goodness! So proud, Kristina."

KJ picked her up and hugged her.

"Baby sis!!!!! Oh my gosh."

Kristina said.

"Happy Birthday!!!!"

KJ bawled that how proud he was. Jeremy was so proud and speechless. Matthew's family hugged her. Annabelle hugged her and thanked her for honoring her brother. She hugged her son as he was very proud!

During the judging, she just chill with her friends and just prayed and deep down she trust her brother's advice: it all about having fun! When it was time for the results, Kristina just breathe. First it was the group results and everyone received the participation trophy.  It came down to Kristina's group and a dance academy in Texas. When they revealed the video of their dance performance with Storm, everyone on the team screamed as Kristina was floored since she choreographed their piece, she literally fell on her knees. They went up to the podium as they accepted their trophy and each one said their speeches the majority of speeches acknowledged Kristina as she was floored. Kristina was last.