Matthew's dance class

Matt has been excited for dance and Kristina was excited to watch but was speechless to see that it was her own dance teacher, Miss Thomas teaching the class here in Austin.

"Kristina! Oh my goodness, it been a long time."

Kristina smiled.

"Yes. And now you are teaching my son now!"

The dance class was incredible and Kristina was so proud of her son.

The next week of class was invited by family and friends. So Matt was excited when he also invited Kristina's troops family, Riverdale family and Annabelle.

Miss Thomas said.

"Today we are going to show old videos of my former students and Matthew's mom is one of them and Annabelle!"

Kristina smiled as Matt cheered and hugged Kristina and Annabelle with excitement.

"Yeah mommy!" Matt said.

After everyone went including Annabelle, Kristina video was last. So the topic was love, break up and revenge at the time Kristina did hers. It was Amanda's selection for the band and song for Kristina to get right in Annabelle's face at the time. The song was He Love You Not by Dream you had to nail the choreography period and sing the song. Kristina held her breath as it was shown and she was blushing now that Annabelle and she are incredible friends. Annabelle just laughed and hugged Kristina and whispered.

"I totally understand why you did this one and you proved to me that Matt has you. I couldn't lose my cool!"

Kristina smiled and said.

"Timena, Arietta and KJ are speechless and watching the music video to compare how I did and Matt too ahh!"

Annabelle asked.

"Did your Sibs know that you were taking dance classes?"

Kristina said.

"Yeah, but they couldn't attend the dance competitions."

So after the video Miss Thomas said.

"Any comments or criticism or anything that you noticed in the video?"

Matthew said.

"Momma did incredible!!!!!!! I noticed my Dad and Matthew were in the audience. No constructive criticism but I have watched the music video on my cell and Mom did it accurate."

Kristina smiled and trying not to cry as she noticed Josh and Matthew were in the video but seeing her son notices, it got her. Matthew went over and hugged his mother.

"I love you, Mommy. I know that I have Grandpa, Luke and Uncle KJ's name but I wanted to let you know even though I never met Matt or Luke wish I did-proud to have their name too. I'm honored to be named after Matthew and have daddy's middle name. I will carry it with pride!"

KJ, the Riverdale family and Kristina choke up.

"Oh sweetie! That means so much to me. Give Uncle KJ a hug as you were named after his colleague in Riverdale: That was Luke." Kristina explain gently.

KJ sobbed as Matt hugged his uncle.

"You ok, Uncle KJ?"

He asked so politely in his little voice.

KJ showed him a photo of Luke as he held his nephew.

"This is Luke Perry and he loved your mom so very much. Mom met him when she was your age!"

Matthew listen carefully to KJ's stories also with the help from Vanessa, Cami, Lili, Cole and everyone about Luke and this time he fully embraced his name with pride. Kristina took a photo and caption it on Instagram.

KristinaAM: My son always has surprised me each day but this moment like today all because of a video that I did for dance for class was revealed, he noticed his dad and Matthew during the video and he connected the dots knowing who he is named after other than my Dad and kjapa and at this very moment, he is learning about Luke with the help from his Uncle and his colleagues from Riverdale. It touched my heart deeply that our 7 year old will carry the name with pride. Josh, I hope you're looking down smiling at our son! Matt, I wish you could have meet your namesake. Luke, I wish you could be here to meet our son as he is the same age as I was when I met you. 💜 I miss you deeply! 😭

Ps: My son eventually let me know that he have seen photos of Matthew in my room that's how he figured it out in the video. 🤪 #matthewmyboy

Annabelle sobbed and laughed as she read the caption and the PS.

After the class was over, Annabelle and Kristina sat with Miss Thomas and confessed everything that really happened that lead up to the dance and then the aftermath and Miss Thomas was speechless.

"Wait a minute I remember the news story but I had no idea that it was you two and that what started it all your beef or fight and all."

Annabelle nodded.

"Yeah Kristina was the one who had called 111 and I was in the car when my brother crash."

Kristina said.

"When we went to court the second time because of the school incident Annabelle did confess that she was the mastermind I was able to get her to confess what her grudge against me is about and I knew all along. I confess that I carried the burden that I should have done more to save her brother and that what ended the grudge and now we are tight knit friends!"

Miss Thomas said.

"I saw your face, Kristina. It was screaming hell to the no when I started to play it. Then Annabelle calmed you down and you two laughed."

Kristina said.

"Yeah part of her grief she covers it up on put it on me as her pleasure and she was getting Matt's attention hence the song Amanda chosen for me to dance to, Annabelle backed out."

Miss Thomas asked.

"So how Amanda, Josh and Matt?"

Kristina sighed and explained everything that happened till now as Miss Thomas sat taking in every word and by the end, she was numb.

"So your son is through Josh's?"

Kristina said.

"Yes."

Miss Thomas said.

"I loved Matt's response to seeing his dad and Matt in the video and how he said that he would carry the name with pride. Now how Luke's name came about?"

She explained everything and showed her photos of their time together.

"That why I said to Matt go to comfort, Uncle KJ this was his colleague."