Let the Finals Begin!

Episode(s): 81

The Kaiba siblings where in their helicopter, traveling to the Kaiba Dome to start the finals for the Battle City tournament.

"This is copter one. We've begun our descent to Kaiba Corp Stadium for the commencement of the Battle City Finals," said the piolet.

When the helicopter landed, the siblings got out and waited to see who would show up and be the older siblings competition.

"Who do you think will come?" asked Lilly to her elder brother.

"The best of the best, or so they think," he said to her with a smirk.

'I wonder if he ever thinks he's too confident . . . Probably not,' she thought with a sweat drop.

"You guys are going to win!" said Lance.

"There can only be one winner!" said James.

"But either way, one of you will win and the other will get second. Right, you guys?!" said Mokuba as he looked at his older siblings.

"Yup!" replied Lilly with a smile.

'Let's hope Seto doesn't try too much to get back his title and get so invested in it that he forgets about us,' she thought as they waited for everyone.

"Go and turn on the lights!" called out Seto, causing the others to look at him confused.

"Lights?" asked one of the bodyguards, Roland.

"Illuminate the stadium right now!"

"Right!" said the same man as he pulled out a radio from his pocket. "Turn the lights on!"

"What is it Seto?" asked Mokuba as all the lights went on.

"I thought I heard something. No one should enter the stadium without first reporting to me!"

"Not to worry Mr. Kaiba. We'll locate any and all trespassers," said Roland as he began to give orders to his men.

"Look! Someone's coming!" said Lilly as they saw people come through the gates.

"The first three finalists!" said Lance.

"Joey, Yugi, and Mai!" Said Mokuba.

"This is it?" asked Yugi as he looked around.

"This place is still under construction!" said Duke.

"We're unfashionably early," said Mai in annoyance.

"Welcome. Present your Locator Cards," said a Roland as another bodyguard stepped forward.

"Check it out. We all got six," declared a smug Joey.

"Then here are your tournament I.D.'s," said Fuguta as he handed the three a card each. "Congratulations. You three are now officially Battle City Finalists."

"We already knew that," said Mai with attitude.

'She is right,' thought Lilly with a chuckle.

"Now, security's tight. So, make sure you have these cards with you at all time," said Fuguta.

"Danks. Now where's everyone else?" asked Joey as he looked at his card.

"So far, it's just the three of you and, of course, Mr. and Miss Kaiba. We expect the other four finalists shortly."

"Hmm?" hummed Seto as he looked to the side.

"Here comes someone now," said Roland as the others looked in the same direction.

"Guys, I've got a bad feeling about this," said Yugi.