Where is Pegasus?

Note: So couples have been changed to go as followed: YugixLilly (OC), Yami/AtemXSahira (OC and Lilly's Past Life), JoeyXMai, and SetoXSerenity.

Episodes: 148 - 154

Lilly was sitting with Seto in his office when Mokuba, James, and Lance ran into the room.

"Guys! Check out our data base!" said Mokuba.

"Someone is buying up every share of the company!" said James.

"Impossible!" said Seto as he started to look it up in his computer.

"It's true!" said Lance, "We saw it ourselves!"

"You're right!" Lilly said shocked when Seto finally got the things on the computer.

After a little while, Pegasus called and told Seto that if he didn't duel him, then he would continue to keep buying up shares.

"What are we going to do?" Lilly asked.

"Go," said Seto as his siblings followed him to the elevator.

Once Seto got his deck, they went up to the launch pad.

"I thought we were going to build Kaiba land?" asked Mokuba, depressed.

"We will," Lilly told him smiling.

"Yeah!" said all three boys together as they went to the dragon jet.

"The boys are small and can fit together, you can sit with me," said Seto.

"Maybe not!" Lilly said, thinking of an awesome idea. Seto just raised an eye brow at her.

"Why?"

"Let me see one of your Blue Eyes White Dragon cards."

"Again, why?"

"Just do it!" Lilly said getting annoyed with him. He opened the case and gave her one.

'Come on Blue Eyes! Become real!' Lilly thought as she concentrated on the card.

"What's going on?" asked Seto, shocked.

"Cool!" yelled Lance.

"Its Blue Eyes White Dragon!" yelled Mokuba

"It's real!" said James.

"How did you do that?" asked Seto shocked.

"Something I just recently learned!" Lilly said as she climbed up onto its neck. "Shall we go?"

"Yeah," said Seto, going back to being cool. Though you could tell he was mentally screaming 'the fuck is going on!'

~ Time Skip~

They finally got to Pegasus. Once they landed, Lilly made Blue Eyes disappear and went to fallow the boys after giving the card back to Seto.

"It looks like the staff is on vacation," Lilly said as they started to walk in.

"That means less people to get on my nerves," said Seto as they walked in.

~ Skip to Alistair reveling himself ~

"NO!" Lilly yelled as she saw Alistair play the seal of Oricalcose(s/p).

"What's wrong?" asked Mokuba.

"That card, if Seto loses, he loses his soul as well."

"BE careful big brother!" yelled James.

~ After the Battle ~

"You okay Seto?" asked Mokuba.

"Yeah," he said.

"What are we going to do now?" Lilly asked as they walked outside.

"Pay a visit to Pegasus," he said as they flew away. Lilly flew with him while the boys flew on Blue Eyes. They seemed so happy about that.

~ While flying to San Francisco ~

'Is something the matter Lilly?' asked a voice. Lilly turned her head to the right where Light Magician Girl was floating.

'The Queen, what was she like?' Lilly asked her. She smiled at her.

'She was much like yourself, though she seemed to be more reserved, unlike you. She was known to only talk to certain people. Those people being her Husband, the Pharaoh, and her brother, Seth, along with a selected few others.'

'I feel bad for her.'

'Why is that, if I may ask?'

'She is in the afterlife, waiting for her husband. She has been waiting for so long. I feel bad for her. I couldn't imagine waiting for the man I love for so long, but I guess, if you truly love them, you would wait for forever for them, wouldn't you?'

'Yes. Why are you asking about her know? You have never wondered before.'

'I don't know, I guess I just don't want the Pharaoh to cheat on her with me?' Lilly thought to her as she winked at her.

'I see,' she said smiling as she disappeared.

'That isn't the only reason,' said a new voice. Lilly looked to her other side to see the Light Magician.

'What do you mean?' She asked.

'You want to make sure that, when you tell Yugi you like him, the Pharaoh won't be mad.'

'Damn, you caught me!'

'It is my job to make sure you are alright. That means I must also know how you feel."

'I guess.'

'Do not worry, they will both understand,' he said as he faded away.

"I hope your right," Lilly whispered to herself.

~ At Industrial Illusions ~

"We're here," said Seto as they landed. They all got out to see everyone else there.

~ Skipping to the Toon Room~

"This is creepy!" Lilly said as she walked next to Yami. He just nodded.

They listened to Pegasus' hologram explain things to them about what was going on. Once finished, Seto started saying how everything was a hoax.

"Seto, please calm down," Lilly said to him.

"No, I will not calm down till all this foolishness is over!" he yelled at her.

"He yelled at me," she whispered shocked as she started to tear up.

"Lilly," said Seto as he looked at her shocked. He hadn't meant to yell so loud at her.

"Everything isn't about you Kaiba!" said Yami as he pulled out a card, followed by Joey and Seto. All three cards stared to glow.

"Yeah, nothing magic going on here," said Duke sarcastically. Lilly started to giggle. He looked at her and smiled, glad that she was no longer sad.

'I hope everything turns out okay. I can sense great trouble on the horizon. Please be careful,' said the Dark Magician as he appeared next to Yami, though he was talking to Lilly.

'I know,' Lilly thought back.

z