The Egyptian God Cards!

Episode(s): 65 – 67, 70 – 73

Lilly had found all her brothers and was talking to them while Seto was looking something up on his laptop.

"Progress report!" demanded Seto when he connected to the lab.

"Oh! Mr. Kaiba!" said the scientist in surprise.

"Has our satellite tracking system recorded any use of the two remaining Egyptian God Cards?" asked Lilly, standing next to her older brother.

"No, Sir, Ma'am," said the scientist with sweat dripping down the side of his face. "But we are searching around the clock."

"I trust even you won't screw up this assignment. We've done all the real work programming our satellite to track every card played. Contact us immediately if an Egyptian God Card appears!" said Seto in annoyance.

"Yes, Sir," said the scientist as Seto then hung up.

"I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet," said Lance.

"Me too!" said James with a smile.

"Me three!" said Mokuba with a smile of his own.

"Well, let's go look for them!" said Lilly getting up.

"Yes lets," said Seto as they headed off, leaving the case of cards for the younger boys to take.

"Wait up!" yelled the three boys as they ran after their older siblings.

~ Time Skip ~

After a while of walking, they saw Joey and the others.

"Well, what do we have here?" said Seto as he and his siblings walked up to the group.

"Kaiba," said Tea as she glared, not at Seto, but at Lilly.

'What did I do?' said girl thought to herself with a sweat drop. Seto glared back at Tea, causing her to look away in fear.

"Why is a complete amateur like you wearing one of my duel disk, Wheeler," he asked with distain.

"Amateur? I'm goin' to the top!" said Joey with a smirk.

"Looks like someone screwed up at registration. I'll deal with you later. Come on you guys. We've wasted enough time here," he said as they started to walk away, causing Joey to become angry.

"Tristan, I think I feel a challenge coming on here," said Joey in anger, though he had a smile on his face.

"Maybe you should save Kaiba for the finals, Joey," he said back to him, but he had already gone after him.

"Kaiba! You wanna piece'a me?" asked Joey as he ran up to the siblings.

"You might want to rethink this," said Mr. Muto with a sweat drop.

"Nobody disses me in front of my friends."

"No offence Joey, you're an okay duelist but -" started Lilly as she cringed.

"Going against you is a waste of my big brothers time," said Mokuba with a smirk.

'Not what I was going to say!' thought Lilly with a sweat drop.

"This won't take long," said Seto as he got ready to duel Joey.

"Let's rock and roll!" said Joey as he got ready.

"You fool! Looks like I'll have to teach you to behave, just like the dog you are," said Seto with a smirk.

"Kaiba, you're toast!" declared Joey, Seto just scoffed.