New Family

James, Lance, and Lilly decided not to do anything. If anybody tried to adopt one of them, they would have to adopt all of them.

~ Flashback ~

"I won't let them separate us. We will be together forever," Lilly told him with a smile and a look of determination in her eyes.

"But what if we get older and they can't take you home anymore?" asked a four-year-old Lance with a scared face.

"Then I will take us to a really pretty place to live," Lilly said with confidence.

"Like Disneyland?" he asked with much excitement that he and his brother stared at their sister with big smiles on their faces. Lilly chuckled at him as she patted their heads.

"Yeah. Like Disneyland."

~ End Flashback ~

"Who do you think these 'important' people are?" asked James from where he was sitting on his bed, his brother right next to him.

"The Cookie Monster?" asked Lance with a sweet smile causing the other two to laugh. Lance always tried to make his older siblings laugh, though not in a crazy way, just with his sweet and adorable comments.

"Only the people who are coming and the caretakers know," Lilly said from where she was sitting on a nearby chair. They both nodded and accepted her answer as they went back to what they were doing.

After a few minutes, they got up from the bed and went to where Lilly was sitting.

"Lilly, can we go outside?" asked Lance. She just got up and walked outside to the back yard, taking it as a nonverbal "yes" both boys followed her.

When they got outside, they went to the swings. They loved the swings. When they first came to the orphanage, they would come outside and swing all the time, when they had the time, that is.

The boys got on the swing and Lilly stood close to the swing set. After a few minutes they heard commotion coming from the front yard. They ignored it and just stayed doing what they were doing, while the rest of the children went to go see what was up, leaving them as the only ones outside.

A few minutes pass and a boy came out of the building. When he looked at Lilly, he seemed shocked and quickly ran to her.

"Hey! Aren't you Lilly? The Queen of Games?" he asked once he got to them. He smiled and his eyes shined in a way only a child's could. He seemed very excited to be talking to her.

"Yup! That's her!" said Lance as he went to stand next to his sister.

"Well, you know who our sister is. I'm James and that's Lance. Who are you?" asked James with his head tilted.

"My names is Mokuba Kaiba," he said. Lilly raised an eyebrow.

"Seto Kaiba's little bro? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"My big brother and I are trying to see if we can improve the lives of people!" he said with great happiness and excitement.

"In other words, you told him that he better do this or you will purposely sabotage one of the projects he is working on," she stated with a knowing smile, 'just like my boys.'

"YUP!" he said with a huge smile.

"Awesome!" said both of her brothers at the same time while she just smiled.

After a few minutes, all three boys were playing and talking about their families, who their idols were, which were obviously their older siblings, what they wanted to be when they grew up, which was be like their older siblings, and more things that Lilly decided to stop listening when a thought crossed her mind.