New School

~ A few weeks later ~

Lilly was in the limo with her brothers as they went to the younger boys' school to drop them off first and then go to the high school. It had taken the two older siblings a while to get their younger brothers ready for school as the three wanted to stay home and play.

Once they pulled up to the younger boys' school, Lilly and the boys got out. Lilly gave each of them a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye to them and told them that she and Seto would be there later to pick them up after school.

After she got back in the limo, they drove off to Domino High.

"I look weird in pink," said Lilly with an annoyed face as she wore the school uniform. It consisted of a blue skirt, white undershirt, pink blazer, and blue tie. She wore black leggings under the skirt and her school shoes.

"You don't look that bad, but you can tell that it's not your color," said Seto as he looked at her, wearing the schools male uniform, which was all blue.

"I know right?"

"Don't worry. You only have to be in it for a few hours, five days a week."

"Oh, that makes me feel so much better!" she exclaimed in false excitement as she rolled her eyes at him. He gave her a smirk.

"I'm glad it does."

"You're a mean asshole!" he glared at her.

"And you're an annoyance."

"I love you too, Seto!" she said as they pulled up in front of the school.

The two had gotten close since they first met and constantly messed around with each other like this, though Lilly was the one who always said she loved him while he would just grunt in response. He still had problems with showing affection toward his siblings, that included Mokuba.

Seto got out of the limo and held the door open for his sister. Once she got out, he closed it and they went inside the school.

They were there before anyone else because they needed to get Lilly's class schedule and textbooks, much to her annoyance. They had only given him her uniform, much to his annoyance.

They walked into the school and went to the office to get her schedule. Luckily, they were able to do everything quickly. Lilly blamed the fact that Seto was glaring at the unlucky secretary, who seemed to be ready to cry. Once they had everything they needed, they left.

"You have all my classes," said Seto as they walked to her locker, which was right next to his.

"How would you know? You never even looked at the paper!" said Lilly as she held the paper and looked at him suspiciously.

"I made sure that you got all my classes so that I could keep an eye on you."

"You make it sound like I'm going to do something bad," said Lilly with a raised eyebrow.

"I just don't want you hanging with the wrong people and I also don't want any of the boys messing with you."

"Overprotective much?"

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't be a good brother now, would I?"

"I guess not?" said Lilly confused, she wasn't sure how an older brother was supposed to act.

The two walked into their classroom, which was now starting to get full of kids since school was going to start soon.

As soon as they walked in, everyone was staring at them. The students started to whisper things about them, more specifically Lilly.