My Yugi! Not Yours!

Episode(s): 189

The group was walking when they heard that the next battle was going to begin.

"Hurry up guys or we're going to miss the next duel!" said Mokuba. They ran to see Rebecca would go against Vivian.

"You better win Rebecca!" Lilly said. Then Mr. Moto started to get all excited about the next duel when all of a sudden, he hit the ground.

"Grandpa!" yelled Yugi.

"Told him!" said Tristan.

"He threw his back out," said the Professor. James then radioed for a doctor. They then left the Professor with Mr. Moto so that they could go support Rebecca. They eventually, after having to pull Joey and Tristan from food stands, were able to find her.

"Hay Bec! How's it going?" said Joey. Rebecca smiled at them.

"Hay guys!" she smiled and waved, but ended up screaming when Vivian shrieked.

"Hi Yugi-poo! I knew you would come to support me, my little dumpling!" said Vivian. Yugi freak out and started to back up. Lilly grabbed him by the color and kissed him. He relaxed and kissed back. They then pulled apart and Lilly smirked at Vivian, who looked ready to kill her.

"TAKE HER DOWN, REBECCA!" Lilly yelled at her.

"Yeah!" she said.

"If I win Yugi has to go out with me!" said Vivian. Lilly was going to go down there and kill her. Luckily for her, Yugi was holding Lilly's hand so she wouldn't go.

"You aren't going to win! Besides, I already planned out their wedding and I'm going to be flower girl!" said Rebecca with the up most confidence. Everyone looked at Yugi and Lilly in shock.

"Girl planed that on her own!" Lilly said, coming to her own defense. Yugi just gave a nervous laugh. "Besides, at least she has something to fight for. Right?"

"Yeah!" said Yugi. Then the other boys started saying how he was such a lady's man and stuff.

~ After Duel ~

"Good job Rebecca!" said Tea.

"Thanks Tea!" said Rebecca as she ran to the group. She then grabbed Lilly's and Yugi's hands and dragged them to the opening.

"Rebecca, what are you doing?" Lilly asked her. She then looked out the window at Vivian.

"He belongs to her, not you!" she said as she made them stand at the window. Yugi sweat drop and Lilly smiled and gave Yugi a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you Yugi!" Lilly said. He looked shocked and started to stutter, he had a huge blush on his face. Lilly then kissed him on the lips. She then stood up. "I wonder what Rebecca has in mind for a wedding. I bet she even starting planning for kids."

"K-ki-ki-kids?" stuttered Yugi. Lilly then looked at him and moved down so that my mouth was right next to his ear.

"You do want kids, don't you? Or are you just nervous about the sex part?" she asked in a teasing voice with a smirk on her face. As soon as the word sex left her mouth, his nose started to bleed and he fainted, a huge, dreamy like smile on his face. Yami appeared next to him with a shocked and confuse face. He kept trying to wake Yugi up, but it wasn't working. The poor Pharaoh seemed so confused that it made Lilly laugh.

"I think you might have killed him," said Duke. Lilly just shrugged.

"He'll be fine," she said. Rebecca and Tea laughed at the look Tristan and Joey were giving her. They also had blushes on their faces. She then looked at them. "You guys going to help Duke with Yugi?"

"Ye-yeah!" they said as they ran to Duke.