Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past

Episode(s): 160 - 164

They had made it to the train station and Tea was complaining about how it was too long. Duke decided that he would stay with the Professor and Rebecca.

"You guys better get on before you miss your ride," said Duke.

"We've got plenty of time!" said Joey. Right after he said that, the whistle blew.

"No we don't!" said Tristan.

"Like I said, all aboard!" said Joey as he walked on to the train.

Once they were on the train, it took off. Joey, Tristan, and Tea were saying bye to Duke through the window while Lilly stood back with Yami.

They had decided to get to their seats. Joey and Tristan were eating and drinking Soda while Lilly sat with Yami, who hadn't said much at all today. Tea tried to get him to talk, but he wouldn't. He then got up and left.

"Poor guy," she said.

"Yeah," Lilly said. They then started talking for a while and then noticed that he was gone for a while.

"He's not the only one! The other passengers are gone too!" said Tristan. They all got up and went to go look for Yami. They found him and Joey told him how he thought it was a trap. Yami started running with Lilly on his heels and the other three behind them.

As they were running, Yami and Lilly got ahead of the other three. That was when the train split.

"Oh shit!" Lilly said. Yami turned around.

"Grab my hand!" he said. She jumped and he grabbed her, pulling her to his chest.

"Pharaoh, Lilly!" yelled Tristan.

"Get help!" yelled Yami as he and Lilly ran to try and find a way to stop the train.

They had reached the conductors cabin and tried to see if anyone was there, but there wasn't.

"Yami, where are you going!?" Lilly yelled as the Pharaoh ran outside.

"I have an idea! There might be an emergency exit on the roof!" he said.

"Be careful!" she told him as he started climbing.

~ After finally getting on the roof ~

"Weevil!" she said, shocked when she saw him on the roof.

"What do you want?" asked Yami.

"A rematch with the king of games!" he said as he started to provoke Yami into dueling him. It was then decided that the two would duel.

"Let me start of by playing the seal of Oricalcose(s/p)!" he said as he played it. It sent Lilly flying to the next cart.

"Lilly! Are you alright!?" yelled Yami.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Lilly said as she looked up at the duel.

'Please win, not just for Yugi, but for yourself,' she thought.

~ After the Duel ~

"Stop Yami!" Lilly yelled as she went to him. She grabbed his arm to get him to stop attacking Weevil.

"Let me go!" he yelled at her.

"You already won! The seal is gone. We need to end all this!" she yelled back at him as she was now hugging him around the waist. He then got out of her grip and went to Weevil.

"Tell me where Yugi is!"

"It's no use, he's gone!" she said. He just looked at his hands. She then went to stand next to him when the train derailed and went over a cliff. They started screaming and then everything went dark.