The End Begins!

Episode(s): 199 - 201

Lilly was staying at Yugi's since her brothers were still in America. To say Lilly was surprised when it was her old brother who had suggested she stay with him was an understatement. She and her younger brothers were ready to rush him to the hospital because they thought something was wrong.

~ Flash Back ~

"Yugi, I want you to allow my sister to stay with you for a while. Only till I get back to Japan that is," said Seto.

"Are you -" started Yugi, but was cut off by his grandpa.

"Of course she can stay!"

"Good," said Seto. "I would rather have her stay with you then a mansion without me."

"Right," said Yugi. Then Seto glared at him.

"If I find out she is pregnant, I swear I will kill you!" he said. Yugi and Lilly blushed.

"Won't happen!" said Yugi, quickly, he really wanted to get out of the awkward situation. Seto just rolled his eyes.

"We're teenagers, put a male and female together under one roof and they aren't related, they are bound to have sex. Just use protection," he said. Lilly went to him and smacked him.

"PERVET!"

~ End Flash Back ~

'I swear Seto can be such a perv!' Lilly thought to herself. She was in Yugi's guest room. She was wearing some booty shorts and a lose t-shirt.

"I wonder if Mr. Moto is still telling Yugi about his adventures in Egypt like he told me he would. I'm sure Yugi will tell me about them in the morning," Lilly said aloud. She then went to sleep.

~ Sometime After ~

~Crash~

"What was that?" Lilly asked out loud as she got up and went out of the room only to see Yugi running out.

"What's going on?" she asked as she ran after him.

"Weevil and Rex stool the Millennium items!" he yelled as they ran out into the pouring rain.

'I knew I should have put on sweats, but no! The blanket had to be really warm!' Lilly thought to herself.

They eventually heard screaming and went to see who it was. The two boys they were chasing were out on the ground while someone stood over them. The person turned to show them their face.

"BAKURA/RYOU?" Yugi and Lilly said shocked.

"No, try again!" said the person.

"The spirit of the Millennium Ring!" said Yugi, in shock. Bakura then started to tell them what he did to the two dimwits and tried to trick them into helping him.

"That's enough! Stop poisoning Yugi's and Lilly's mind!" said Yami once he took control of Yugi and stood in front of Lilly. Bakura then left.

"Come on, we need to get back. It's too cold and wet to stay out here," Lilly told Yugi once he got control he nodded and they got Weevil and Rex and the stuff and then left.

~ Once at the house ~

They had put the thieves in another spare room.

"Sucks to be them," Lilly said. Yugi nodded. He then looked at her. He was about to say something, but stopped. Lilly tilted her head.