Semi-Finals Part 1

Episode(s): 122 - 128

'I wonder why I feel so connected to Yugi, I know one reason is Yami, but I feel like there is something more,' thought Lilly. 'I feel like I have to protect him from any danger, like if I don't, I would be a bad girlfriend. I wonder why that is. It's probably because Joey keeps saying how cute we look together.'

She looked at everything around her. 'I wander if it's hard for Yugi to do some things, since he is so small,' she giggled to herself.

"I'm not that small! Am I?" asked Yugi as he went to go stand next to her as they looked at Yami''s mazy room.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" she asked him, hoping that he didn't hear what she was thinking before that.

"I don't know, I just heard you."

"As did I," said Yami as he came to stand next to the two.

"I need to figure out how to get that to stop happening," she said.

"You don't want us hearing what you're thinking?" asked Yugi as he went and hugged Lilly around the waist, shocking her.

"Yugi, what's wrong?"

"I don't want you to be sad I heard that! Neither Yami nor I would hurt you. EVER!!" he said as he looked at her with determined eyes.

"It's okay Yugi, I don't feel sad, it's just weird knowing that you can hear what I'm thinking, is all!" she said with a smile. She looked at Yami, trying to see if he felt the same, he looked at her with the same eyes as Yugi.

"We would never use what we hear against you. You are the constant in our lives that we would never want to lose," said Yami as he smiled at her.

~The Next Morning~

"Does he always do that?" James asked Mokuba as Seto started going off about how he was going to be number one.

"Yeah," sighed Mokuba.

'I'm so lucky to have people in my life like Yugi and Yami. I know for sure that they will be there for me when I need them the most. That and I know they won't rant like Seto does' thought Lilly with a sweat drop as Seto went on and on about winning his tittle back.

"We're here!" yelled Lance, interrupting Seto's rant, much to the relief of the others. They then all got up and went outside with all the others.

Once outside, Seto started to explain things and how he was going to beat Yugi at the very top. Yugi then switched places with Yami, who just smirked at the two older Kaiba siblings, causing Lilly to blush since she could also see Yugi who was smiling at her like a stupid fool, and Seto to smirk back. Though, when he notice Lilly's blush he became an over protective older brother and glared at Yami.

After a few outburst and threats, everyone then walked to the tower. Once inside, the rules of what was going too happened were explained to everyone.

~Time Skip~

After the four way duel, it was decided that the first two people to duel would be Lilly VS. Marik, then whoever won that fight would go against who ever won the battle between Yugi and Seto.

While Marik and Lilly were dueling, he created a shadow game that causes the duelist to feel their monsters pain. Though it was a close battle, Lilly lost and fell into a coma.

"Lilly!" yelled her brothers as they ran to her side.

"NO!" yelled Yami and Yugi as Yami ran to see if she was okay.

"Oh no," said Marik in fake sympathy, "your Queen is hurt, I never meant to do that. Yet, it doesn't matter, when this is over I will bring her back to be MY Queen and she will rule at my side."

"That will never happen!" yelled Yami.

"Why won't it? You already failed to save her, what makes you think she will still love you?"

"You will pay for that!" yelled Seto. "Let's go Yugi! You and I have to duel, then I'm coming after you Marik!"

'Lilly! Come back! Don't go!' sobbed Yugi.

'Everything will be fine Yugi, we will get her back!' said Yami

'We have to!' cried Yugi.

'We will!'

"She should have dueled better. This just proves she's a bad duelist," said Tea.

"SHUT UP!" yelled Serenity as she stood over her best friend's sleeping body next to Seto, shocking everyone, "You know nothing about her! She's a wonderful duelist and you're just jealous of her! Why do you have to be so mean?"

"She's right," said Seto as he put his arm around her to try and get her to stop crying, even if he was a cold asshole at times, he didn't like to see girls cry.

"Mr. Kaiba, we are going to take Miss Kaiba to the infirmary," said one of his workers.

"Go!"

"Joey!" yelled Serenity as she ran to her older brother for comfort.

"We'll get her back. Yug's gunna save her!" he told her as he held her.

"Let's begin the last semi-final match!" said Seto as he and Yami got in place to duel.

"LET'S DUEL!"

��^�g1