Epilogue

Hi everyone! The story is over, but that's okay, because that means I can work on other projects if I want to.

Please note, it is not possible to make it is not possible to make a child of Yugi and Lilly for GX because GX taxes place 10 years after the end of Yu-Gi-Oh. So to continue in GX, I would have to make a new character who is not affiliated with Yugi or Lilly. I have yet to decide what rout to take, so it might be a while as I work out the details. Once I start, I will post a chapter with the name of the new work as well as a description.

Thank you to everyone who has fallowed this story throughout the years. You have been a great help through my depression and PTSD. I thank you all. Please enjoy this epilogue!

Episode(s): None

It's been two years since the duel between Atem and Yugi. Yugi, Lilly, Seto, Joey, Tristan, Duke, Ryou, and Tea graduated high school. Serenity, Mokuba, and James were in high school. Lance was finishing up middle school.

Yugi was still dueling and winning championships. He was also still dating Lilly, who he loved greatly. He would spend all his free time with her when he could. A big difference in him was that he started to look and sound more like Atem. He is going to college for a business degree to make his grandpa's shop peter.

Lilly was still the Queen of Games to her king. She participated in tournaments when she could. Other times she was either with her older brother working on new ideas or projects, or she would be with Yugi and her friends. She has also become an actress with what looks to be a successful career. She still goes to college, thought, because you should always have a backup plan.

Seto is still trying to beat Yugi. He puts much time, though, into the company and coming up with new ideas to make the game better and more exciting. He has also done much charity work, doing what he can for children in need. He may not say it, but he is a big softy at time. He has gotten over the annoyance of Lilly and Yugi being together. He accepts it. He likes to remind Yugi that though they may one day be related, he will not back down. This always flusters Yugi. He has also began to date Serenity, much to peoples shock. But the relationship is good and he cares for her. What nobody, but Lilly, knows is that Seto is paying for everyone to go to college. He worked a deal with Pegasus, with his sister's help, to pay for everyone's college. It's sweet.

Joey is doing well for himself as a duelist. He is also going to college. He wants to get a degree in business, which was a shock to everyone. Seto even committed that if he maintained at least a 3.5 GPA and got his degree, he would hire him. This has caused Joey to work really hard in school. He accepts that Seto and Serenity are dating, as long as he treats her right and she is happy, he has no objections. He is also dating Mai, which is cute in their weird way.

Tristan is living with Joey and Duke in an apartment. He works as a mechanic and is thinking of going to college for a degree in mechanical engineering. He's not dating anyone at the moment, but he might. He likes to help out at the local food bank when he can.

Duke is working on his business degree. He has hit a lot of success with Dungeon Dice Monsters. Pegasus is helping him promote the game and he is talking to Seto about holding a tournament. His company is growing, but he is staying humble. He pays for the apartment he shares with Joey and Tristan.

Ryou he moved back to Britain and is attending a prestigious college. He is happy that he no longer has to worry about Yami Bakura. He goes to Japan to visit everyone every few months so that they can have duels. He is working on become an archeologist.

Tea, well, no one really cares. After Atem left, she worked hard to try to break up Lilly and Yugi. Seto actually made the two get a restraining order. She is not allowed to be within 500 feet of the two. She is also banned from entering any tournament they participate in, either as a participant or a spectator. She moved to New York in hopes of being a dance. She became a dancer, just not the one she wanted.