The Beginning

In an Orphanage sat a sixteen (16) year old girl named Lilly, with her two younger brothers, James, twelve (12), the oldest, and Lance, ten (10), the youngest.

The girl had long blond hair that went to her lower back with beautiful blue eyes. , around 5'4 (162.56), an athletic yet slim build, and a beautiful tan. She wore a mostly black outfit that consisted of a black skirt with red ruffles, thigh-high black socks, black sneakers with red outlining, a black button up shirt with red ruffles at the edges, and a black choker. She also had a black hoodie with red designs on it and wolf ears on the cap.

The eldest of the two boys was the average height for someone his age, 4'9 (144.78). He was a little lighter than his sister and had short blond hair with light brown eyes. He wore brown cargo pants, a blue shirt, a wrist band that said, "I Duel You", white shoes, and a blue leather messenger bag on one shoulder.

The youngest out of the three siblings was the same height as his brother but had a tan closer to his sister's in color. He had short brown hair with blue eyes and wore a green shirt with a light blue jacket over it, dark blue jeans, and green shoes.

The boys were on the floor playing a board game, while their sister was looking through her dueling cards. Lilly just so happens to be one of the best duelists in America and held the number one ranking. In the latest tournament that she had participated in, she ended up in first place with a girl named Rebecca in second.

What nobody knew was that everything was about to change when two certain brothers decided to come to the orphanage to see if they could improve the life of a kid and end up finding these three instead.