The Final Duel Part 3

Episode(s): 223

"If you honestly think you can win, then stop talking about it and do it already!" said Seto in annoyance.

"Do you really think what Yugi said is true?" asked Mokuba to his older siblings.

"Does he have some sort of card combination that can destroy the Egyptian Gods?" asked Lance.

"I get it!" said James as they saw Yugi bring back one of his stronger monsters from the graveyard. "He's going to use Slyfers special ability against the Egyptian God cards!"

"Each time Yugi gets a new monster Slyfer is forced to attack," confirmed Seto.

"Wow!" said younger Kaiba siblings as they saw all the Egyptian God cards be destroyed.

"He did it!" said Lilly in happiness.

"I guess Yugi really did have a plan after all," said Seto in shock.

"Did you see that?" asked Joey in shock.

"He beat the Egyptian Gods?" questioned Marik in shock.

"In one move?" questioned Duke.

"I never expected anything less from you, Yug," said Joey in happiness.

"He did it! He did it!" sand Ryou and Grandpa as they held hands and jumped around in circles. "He's better than the Pharaoh!"

'They are a little too excited, to add to that how are they doing that in sync?' questioned Lilly with a sweat drop.

"No offense Pharaoh," said Grandpa to the man.

'Why do I feel like this isn't the end. He doesn't seem that shocked that his most powerful cards were destroyed,' thought Lilly as she watched Atem's face.

"Now let the real duel begin!" said Yugi in confidence.

"I can't believe he managed to defeat the Egyptian Gods," said Seto in shock as he watched the duel continue.

"Some people are better than you think they are, brother." Stated Lilly, caused Seto to glance at her.

"Hn."

"I know you don't see it, but sometimes, they people you least suspect will surprise you the most. One day, you will see it. The child that is considered nothing but a failure, will prove to you that they can be the top of the food chain."

"Wow, even though he lost his three best cards, the Pharaoh bounce right back up!" exclaimed Mokuba.

"Now the Pharaoh has the upper hand!" said James.

"No," stated Seto "Not quite."

"What do you mean?" asked Lance.

"Yugi may have fewer life points, but he managed to come up with an unprecedented strategy to defeat the Egyptian God cards. I've never seen anything like that before."

'Is he finally realizing that Yugi is strong?' thought Lilly as she looked at Seto.

"I can see now that I was wrong. He is the King of Games."

"You mean that?" asked Yugi in excitement.

"Say WHAT!?" said Joey in shock. "Am I going nuts or did Kaiba just admit that he was wrong!"