Fighting for a Friend

Episode(s): 165 - 174

Yami and Lilly climbed up the mountain till they were at the train tracks again.

"We're back where we left off," said Yami as he smiled at Lilly.

"Yeah. We just have to follow them to the others!" She said.

"Assuming they haven't wandered off."

"They better be there! We need to go and find Datrz to save everyone he captured!" she said. He nodded at her.

"Yes. I only wish it was that easy," he said as they started walking down the tracks.

They were walking for several hours when they saw lights in the sky.

"Lilly, do you see what I see?" asked Yami.

"You mean all those lights?" she responded.

"I fear it's the great beast, the same thing happen when it came the first time."

"We're running out of time!" Lilly said as she moved closer to him.

They continued walking till they got to a small river.

"That feels good!" Lilly said as she took off her shoes and put her feet in the water.

"You alright?" asked Yami.

"Yeah, but if I knew we would be walking I would have worn better shoes!" She said. Her feet really hurt.

"You think that's bad? Try lugging a duel disk!" he said. She started laughing.

"What do you think is in my bag?" she said as she showed him her duel disk. "I wonder how the others are doing."

"Me too. If everything goes well, it shouldn't be long until we reach them."

"Good!" Lilly said as she smiled at him, he smiled back.

They started walking again till they came to a huge lake. They were then surprised to see the three dragons save an airplane from crashing.

"Wow!" Lilly said.

"Now there is something you don't see every day!" said a voice. Yami and Lilly turned to see Joey, Rex who was on Joey's back, Tristan, and Tea.

"Joey! Tristan! Tea!" Lilly said causing the three to look at them. They all then went to go look at the plane that had crashed.

"That's one of Kaiba's planes!" said Tea.

"You're right!" said Tristan.

"I hope my brothers are alright!" Lilly said. The door then opened to show Seto holding an unconscious man.

"Kaiba!" said Yami.

"Oh great," he said as he jumped out of the plain. "If it isn't the dweeb patrol."

"Are you okay!" Lilly said as she ran up to him, checking him for any injuries.

"I'm fine," he said. He then began to tell them about how he dueled on top of a plane, which made Lilly hit him for doing such a stupid thing. Then Roland came and told them that the whole company was now owned by Dartz. They then got on a helicopter and started to fly some were else.

"Oh no!" Lilly said as she sat across her brother next to Yami, though Seto didn't seem so happy about that. They eventually got an email from his research team and they sent it to Rebecca who sent it to her grandfather. He started saying that he would need a better system to decode the pictures and writing, so Seto said that they would break into Kaiba Corp. Headquarters.