Finals! Random Time With All!

Episodes: 138 - 144

'I hope everything turns out alright,' Lilly thought as the battle started.

~Skipping to the end of everything because I don't want to write it out~

"Hey big brother?" Lilly asked.

"Yes?"

"You're an asshole!"

"What! WHY!?" yelled Seto back, shocked.

"Why the hell did you have to blow it up? Why couldn't you wait till everyone was off completely!?"

"I didn't feel like it!" he yelled back as he continued to do whatever it was he was doing on his laptop.

"Whatever! I'm going out!" Lilly said as she started to walk out of the room.

"If Yugi touches you I will kill him!" he yelled back causing Lilly and the boys, who were in the hall way, to laugh.

"Bye boys."

"BYE SIS!" yelled the three boys.

'Time to go find some crazy people!' Lilly thought to myself.

~Once in the city~

"I wonder where everyone could be?" Lilly though out loud, "I guess I can go to Yugi's and see if they're there."

"Or you can turn around," said a voice. Lilly turned to see Yugi.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear!" she said laughing.

"What's that make me?" asked Yami as he stood next to Yugi, transparent.

"I guess you're the devil and Yugi's the little angel brought into all of this!" Lilly said with a smile.

"YAY!" yelled Yugi, much to Yami's disappointment.

"Well, we should go find the others."

"They're at a restaurant, follow me!" yelled Yugi as he grabbed her hand and ran to the restaurant.

~At the Restaurant~

"Hay Yug, Lilly!" said Joey with his mouth full of food.

"And that's the reason my brother refers to him as a dog," Lilly said to Yugi who laughed.

"Hay! I heard that!"

"You were meant to!"

They had decided to hang out for a while, just so they could talk. Eventually, one by one, everyone started leaving until it was just Yugi and Lilly.

"I guess we should go now, too," Lilly said as she got up and started to walk out of the restaurant.

"Yes, I will walk you home!" he said in a nervously small voice. She turned to him and smiled and noticed that Yami wasn't there.

'He must have gone back into the puzzle when I wasn't paying attention,' she thought with a sweat drop.

"Alright," she said as they started to make their way to her home.

"My Queen," started Yugi while trying to make his voice deeper, as they were almost to her home.

"Yes?" she asked as she turned to look at him, she was trying very hard, and failing, at holding in her laugh. He looked like he was fighting someone, probably Yami.

"I love you!" he said out of no were, face red and eyes shut.

'Yup, definitely fighting with Yami. No way would he have had the courage to say that on his own,' she thought to herself with a smile. She went up to him and gave him quick kiss on the lips. His eyes shot open wide and he looked shocked, but then closed them to kiss her back.

"Love you too!" She said with a smile. He looked at her with a dream like face.

"Hmm," was all he said, a big smile on his face.

"Well, this is my stop," she started as they stood outside her house, "Later!"

"Bye," he said with a big grin on his face and a dreamy look as he turned around and walked toured the game shop.

'Well, that was funny. Though, I feel like danger is just around the corner. Do we ever get a break?' Lilly thought as she walked into the house.

"Did he touch you?" asked Seto as she walked into his office. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, we had sex and now I'm pregnant with his baby!" she said sarcastically while looking at her younger brothers with a 'why is he so weird for' face. They laughed.

'WHAT! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!" yelled Seto as he went on and on about how no one was supposed to touch his baby sister.

"I don't think he realizes I said that sarcastically," she said to the younger boys with a sweat drop.

"Nope!" they said, all with a sweat drop as well, as they watch him go crazy.

"Seto. Seto. SETO!" she said trying to get his attention.

"WHAT!"

"I was kidding," she said as she walked to him. "No touchy, no sex, no baby!"

"Oh," was all he said after a while. Then, the four of them laughed at him.

"Crazy brother alert!" yelled Mokuba.

"Definitely" said the other two.

"Shut up!" yelled Seto with a glare at them, only causing them to laugh even more.

'I have such a crazy family!' Lilly thought while she laughed. 'But I wouldn't give it up for the world!'

��^��1i