Yugi's Back, World is Safe

Episode(s): 181 - 184

"Man, my head hurts," Lilly said as she opened her eyes. She then looked around.

"Lilly!" yelled a voice, Lilly turned to see Yugi.

"Yugi!" she said.

"What about me!" said a voice, Lilly turned to see Joey.

"Joey!"

"As much as it is nice for you all to be happy, we have bigger problems," said a voice. Lilly turned to look up and saw Pegasus.

"You can say that again," said Joey.

"Hopefully, the Pharaoh will be able to beat Dartz on his own," Lilly said.

"He's on his own?" asked Pegasus. She nodded.

"Before I was sent here, he was duel against Dartz with Seto, but Seto lost," she said.

"We can see that," said Joey as they turned to see Seto.

"And things are about to get worse!" yelled Yugi as they looked in front of them to see some sort of creature eating all the souls.

"What is that!?" yelled Joey.

"Don't you pay attention? That's the great Leviathan and it's using Human souls for power," said Pegasus.

"It's doing what! But I don't want to be turned into soul food!" cried Joey.

"We can still get out of this mess if the Pharaoh defeats Dartz!" said Yugi.

"How's he going to do that? Rich boys with us now?" said Joey.

'Seto's probably asleep because of losing his soul during that duel, it did look painful after all. I guess I'm awake because that bastered just took my soul,' Lilly thought.

With Joey freaking out, Pegasus then started to explain to them on how the pharaoh could win the duel and what the special dragon were. It was a very interesting history lesson.

After a while, they heard a voice.

"Chosen worriers, by the power of Atlantes, we release the," said the voice. Joey, Seto, and Yugi started to move forward and float to an exit. "You shall come as well, child of hope and peace, you shall be the rock they will all fight to come back to."

"What!?" Lilly yelled as she flew after them. "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!"

"There are other people in here to, you know!" said Pegasus as everything went dark.

"Wake up!" someone said as they started shaking Lilly.

"Hum?" Lilly said as she sat up. She looked around to see that she was back. She then looked forward to see Yugi.

"YUGI!" she yelled as she ran to hug him.

"Lilly!" he said. She was so happy to see him again.

"I thought we were never going to see you again!" she said as she hugged him with tears in her eyes. He hugged her back.

"I missed you too!" he said with a laugh. Joey then came and hugged him, followed by Tristan.

While in a group hug, Lilly decided to give Yugi a little something. So, since she missed him so much, she gave him a light peck on the cheek. His face went completely red and he had a stupid smile on his face, they all laughed at him.

"I think someone liked that!" said Joey.

"You think?" laughed Tristan as Yugi kept saying random things.