To little To Late

Episode(s): 214

"What do you think's in there?' asked Joey.

"Well hopefully the Pharaohs name," said Yugi as they all watched the wall rise. Tristan then ran past them. "TRISTAN!"

"There could be traps!" yelled Lilly as they chased after him.

"Hu?" They all said, confused.

"It looks like it's filled with nothing," said Joey.

"Yeah," agreed Lilly.

"But grandpa said that things in this tomb aren't always what they appear to be," said Yugi as they looked around.

"Then what are they?" asked Joey, confused and scared.

"If I told you I had a cookie for you, you would look deeper into the meaning of it," said Lilly. Tea looked at her as if she was stupid.

"That doesn't ma-" she started

"I get it!" yelled Joey happily. Tea looked annoyed while Lilly and Yugi just laughed. 'If she gives Tea a cookie, them more than likely, its drugged!'

"Let's look!" said Lilly.

"I'm looking. I'm looking!" said Joey.

"I found a clue," said Tristan.

"Show off."

"Well, where is it?" asked Yugi.

"You're standing on it!" said Tristan. They all looked down to see that he was right

"Once again, it's written in chicken scratch!" said Joey, annoyed that he couldn't understand it.

"It says 'he who solves the millennium puzzle must return the wish he was granted. Only then is he able to pass,'" said Tristan, shocking the others.

"Since when can you read hieroglyphics?" asked Joey.

"Since when did you know what they were called?" mumbled Lilly.

"There's a lot about me you don't know Wheeler!" said Tristan. He then went to lean down in front of Yugi. "So if you expect to save the Pharaoh, you better give back whatever it is the puzzle gave to you."

"But Tristan, what you're saying doesn't make any sense. The wish that was granted to me by my puzzle can never be given back. It's impossible!" said Yugi.

~ Meanwhile with Seto and Sahera~

"Where are we?" asked Seto as he sat up.

"I don't know," answered his sister.

"You are with me, where you belong, now rise my children. New rulers deserve the power of a new Egyptian god!" said Aknadin as his children got up to walk toward him. He started to tell Seto about how he would gain power by taking an offering, who Seto noticed was Kasara.

The siblings ran to Kasara and Seto fought to protect her and his sister. Kasara then fights to save Seto. She is then injured by Aknadin, who then forces himself inside Seto and knocks out Sahera.

"Seto! Sahera!" yelled the Pharaoh as he came into view. Seto was kneeling over Kasara and Sahera. "Are you alright? What happened to my wife?"

Seto then turns to the Pharaoh to show that it is Aknadin controlling his body and then fights the Pharaoh. They battle till the white dragon decided to help save Seto and materializes in his mind to destroy Aknadin. Seto then wakes up.

"Kasara," he says as he picks up her body and takes her to the white dragon's tablet. "Your spirit now lives inside the white dragon." He then kneels down in sadness.

"Are you alright?" asked the pharaoh as he helped his wife to stand.

"Yes, I'm fine. How about you?" she asked him. He smiled at her.

"I'm fine as well."

"That's good to hear," she said as she looked at her brother. She turned to her husband and he nodded, she looked forward in sadness. She then walked toward to her brother and kneeled beside him. The two sibling's grieved together.

Kaiba appeared and talked to the Pharaoh, complained about everything he had seen and throwing a hissy-fit.

~ Meanwhile, with Yugi and the others ~

"Just tell us already, will yeah! What was it you wished for the first day you solved the millennium puzzle?" asked Tristan.

"For true friends," said Yugi, in tears, "and my wish was granted. You were my wish."

"You mean that, it was us?" said Joey in shock.

"You never told us that," said Tea.

"How sweet," said Lilly with tears in her eyes.

"How precious," said Tristan. He then threw Yugi to one side of the room while throwing the other three to the other side and then walking to stand on their side. The ground then started to crumble around them, freaking them all out.

"It's simple, to get what you came for you have to go through that door," said Tristan.

"But to go though there he has to leave this balance beam and give up his wish. If he does that we leave his life for good!" said Joey as he then looked at the two girls with him, they nodded at him. "Do what you got to do Yug!"

"What? I can't do that! If I leave you'll fall into the pit of shadows," said Yugi, looking down in sadness.

"Haha. You are so pathetic!" said Tristan, forcing everyone to look up at him in shock. "You finally have the chance to find the Pharaoh's name and you're worried about these two fools? I understand about Lilly, but still!"

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," said Lilly in shock.

"Back off!" said Joey.

"As you wish," said Tristan with a smirk as he ran by Joey and Tea and then jumped into a door way. He then ran away casing the thing the others were standing on to fall over, luckily they made it to the door way alright.

The four then found the pharaoh's name and memorized the symbols, they then ran after Tristan.

"Tristan! You in here?" yelled Joey. Tristan then appeared.

"I thought for sure the three of you were down for the count," he said.

"Consider this friendship over!"

"I don't think that's Tristan," said Yugi. Lilly nodded in agreement.

"How right you are," said Tristan as he turned into Bakura. "Now the real fun will begin!"

The ground started shaking and then Bakura told them they were going to duel.

"This will be your final duel!" he said as he laughed.

'We will win this! We will get to the Pharaoh and give him his name. Bakura can't stop us!' thought Lilly as she and the others looked on.