New Friends?

Lilly stood next to her younger brothers as she looked at the small game shop that Mokuba had led them to.

"This is it!" Mokuba said as he went in with the others following close behind. They saw that no one was there.

"Where is everyone?" asked Lance as he and the others looked around.

"Yugi? You here?" asked Mokuba as he walked toward the counter.

Not long after, an old man came out with five teenagers behind him, four boys and one girl.

"Hey, Mokuba!" said a boy with weird star-shaped, multi-colored spiky hair. He wore a blue boy's school uniform.

"Who are your friends?" asked an old man with a sweet smile on his face as he looked at the three new people in his shop. He wore overalls with a shirt underneath. Mokuba shook his head.

"They're my new siblings," he said with a smile. They all looked shocked except for the old man who simply smiled and nodded.

"Siblings!" yelled two boys, one with blond hair the other brown. They were both tall. The blond one had a New York accent and wore a white shirt with a blue stripe and blue jeans. The one with brown hair wore a brown jacket over a shirt and blue jeans as well.

"Why, isn't that nice? You seem to be really happy about it," said the old man. Mokuba nodded with a grin.

"YUP! The one with brown hair is Lance, the one with blond hair is James, and last but not least is my new big sister Lilly!" he said happily.

"Well, I'm Solomon Moto, but you can call me Gramps, everybody does. The boy with brown hair is Tristan, the boy with black hair is Duke, the only girl in the group is Tea, the boy with blond hair is Joey, and this is my grandson, Yugi," said the old man, now identified as Solomon, with a smile.

"So, you're a Kaiba now," asked Joey with distain as he looked at Lilly.

"No shit, Sherlock," said Lilly while rolling her eyes, causing everyone to look at her shocked. They were not expecting her to say that.

"Anyway, we were wondering if we could buy some duel monster cards. We want to see if we can find a cool card to give to our sister!" said Lance with a bright smile on his face as the two other boys nodded with him in agreement. Gramps just looked at Lilly with confusion, as if he was trying to place her face. After a few seconds his eyes went wide.

"YOU'RE LILLY! THE QUEEN OF GAMES!" he yelled out in shock, startling the others.

"Pretty much," said Lilly with a blank face, yet she seemed annoyed by the yelling. The others stared at her shocked.

"You're the Queen of Games?' asked Yugi as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yup!" she said happily with a cute smile on her face, making the teen boys blush. Tea, on the other hand, looked at her with annoyance.

'Cute!' thought the boys.

'She must think she's so cute!' thought Tea in anger as she noticed that Yugi was blushing.

'Are they sick?' thought Lilly as she tilted her head to the right. The boys only blushed harder and Tea's anger seemed to increase.

"Well then, how bout we get you those cards!" said Gramps, acting as if he had not shouted a minute ago. He walked over to a display case and started to show the children some cards.

After spending some time going through the cards, the boys decided to buy some packs, only to realize that they had no money.

"Damnit!" said Lilly after her brothers asked her for money, causing her to realize she didn't have any either.

"I don't have my credit card or any money," said Mokuba, looking at the ground in sadness. Lilly took out her phone and called Seto.

"Hey Seto?" 'Hopefully he will have some way to give us money. The boys seemed really excited about this and I would hate to disappoint them.'

"Yeah?" asked Seto, wondering why she was calling him.

"Um. . . Can we have some money? You see the boys want to buy some duel monster cards but we don't have money for it."

"Of course. I already set up an account for all of you. All you have to do is sign a check and that's all."

"Awesome, but I don't have a check book," she said with a sweat drop.

"I put one in your messenger bag earlier."

'How did he manage that? When did he even do that? Was it while I was asleep? Is he . . . Is he a ninja?' thought Lilly.

"Really? Thanks, big brother. Love you!"

"Love you too."

"What did Seto say?" asked Mokuba after Lilly hung up. Lilly got her bag and took out the check book that Seto had, somehow, put in it earlier.

"This should pay for it," she said as she wrote the check and gave it to Grandpa.

"Yes, it will," he said with a smile as he put it in the cash register. He then pulled out a poster from under the counter. "Now can I have your autograph so that I can hang it up in the shop!?"

"Um, sure!" she said as he gave her a poster of herself to sign. It was a picture of her at her last tournament.

'I didn't even know they made these of me! I was never payed for this! I could have used that money for the boys! I could have put it into a savings account for them or something! I should ask Seto about it, then again, if I do, he will probably make it so that those people will never be able to work again. Oh well! I'm sure he won't do anything to bad, besides I think Mokuba might be texting him right now,' thought Lilly with a sweat drop as she watched the boy furiously typing out a message. She had no idea what he could be telling him, and she didn't want to know.

"Alright you guys, we have to go home now. See you all some other time!" she said with a smile and a wave as she and the boys made their way to the door.

"Wait! What school are you guys going to?" asked Yugi, much to Tea's anger.

'Why does he care,' she thought as she crossed her arms over her chest.

'I hope we can be friends! She seems so nice and she has a really nice smile!' thought Yugi with a smile and blush.

"James and Lance are going to school with Mokuba while I'm going with big brother!" she said as they walked out the door to the limo that was parked outside.

Everyone was shocked when they saw the door to the limo open and Seto Kaiba was sitting there. They didn't think he would come for his younger siblings himself.

The boys went in first, moving out of site as they talked about the new cards they got. Lilly then got in and sat next to Seto and smile at him which he returned, but smaller. The door was then closed, and the limo drove away.

'I guess we have a new friend now, right, Pharaoh?' thought Yugi to his ghost friend who had appeared not long after the group had met the Kaibas. 'Pharaoh?'

'She looks familiar,' he replied as he stared at the door.

'Well maybe you saw one of her duels on TV. She is the Queen of Games,' said Yugi as he followed his friends back up to the living area of the shop.

'Maybe.'