Virtual Duel!

Lilly was sleeping in a chair in the control room of the ship, when a violent shake woke her up.

"What's going on?" she asked as she looked at the boys. Seto ran into the room and stood by her.

"The blimp is changing courses on its own!" said Mokuba.

"See!" said Lance as they all looked to see that they were right.

"Impossible. How can this be?" asked Seto.

"I don't know. It's as if the auto pilot was reprogrammed!" said one of the men.

"Then shut it down and do it right now!" said Lilly.

"Hay! What's up with the turbulence?" asked Joey as he and the others ran into the room.

"Yeah! Some of us sleep past five!" said Tristan.

"Oh no! The auto pilot isn't responding, Mr. Kaiba!" said the same man from before. Everything then started to tilt to the side. Since James, Mokuba, and Lance were in a seat that was surrounded on all sides, they were safe from tipping over, but everyone else wasn't. Lilly and Seto held onto the sides of the seat as everyone else tried not to fall.

"Make it respond!" said Seto as he grabbed Lilly since he noticed she was starting to lose her grip.

"But it's rejecting every signal one of my commands. What should I do?"

"I pay you good money, so do whatever it takes to get us back on course!" said Seto.

"That piece of junk?" asked Tristan.

"Hay! Watch what you're calling junk. That's where our company started!" said Mokuba.

"Is that the final dueling site?" asked Yugi.

"It is," said Lilly.

"I built it from the ruins of my step-fathers empire. It symbolizes the triumph of new over old," said Seto as Yugi and the others looked at him.

"Kaiba Corp wasn't always a game company. The corporation was originally set up by our stepdad to construct weapons and high-tech vehicles for war, but then Seto toke over and changed all that. That island out there used to be the company's main headquarters, until my brother tore all the military factories down. Then he built that tower over the rubble to symbolize the new Kaiba Corporation!" Said Mokuba.

"That's enough Mokuba!" said Seto angrily.

"I think we hit a sore spot," said Joey.

"I got it! The navigator is taking commands from an outside source. Someone's hacked into the main frame and reset the coordinates!" said Rollin.

"That's not possible!" said James.

"The security system on this ship is state of the art!" said Lance.

"Our situation is getting worse! We're losing altitude!" said Rollin as they started to plummet.

"We can see that you buffoon!" said Seto.

"Everyone hold on to something!" he said as they skid on the water, "Is everyone okay?"

"You mean besides the whiplash and the sprained ankle?" asked Tristan as he got up from the floor. He and everybody else were on the floor. The only ones that weren't; Mokuba, James, and Lance, because they were in there seats, and Serenity, Lilly, and Seto, because Lilly had pulled Serenity to her side and Seto was holding on to them.

"Can you say law suet!" yelled Joey.

"Try the emergency override system!" said Lilly.

"It's no use! I've been completely locked out!"