The Final Journey

Episode(s): 220

"My head," said Lilly as she sat up along with everyone else.

"We're back?" asked Tristan.

"The tablet returned us back to the present," said Tea.

"Let's hope so," said Yugi.

"Are you worried about the Atem?" asked Lilly.

"You don't think he's still trapped in the ancient past, do you?" asked Joey.

"Pharaoh, are you there?" asked Yugi to the puzzle.

"I'm right where I'm supposed to be," responded Atem as he appeared in Yugi's place.

"With us!" said Joey in excitement as the others, minus Seto, gathered around him as they showed their happiness of his return.

"I'm so glad that this is all over now. We did it!" exclaimed Lilly as she smiled at Atem.

"We all did it, together," stated Atem as he looked at all of them. "The great darkness that threaten the world has now been vanquished and the world is at peace."

"It only took you 5,000 years," said Joey as a joke.

"And we are all glad that we were here to help," said Lilly as she hugged Atem, causing Seto to glare at him and Atem to sweat drop.

"How was Tristan of any help to us when he was being possessed by an evil spirit?" asked Joey as he, Tristan, and Tea started to pick on each other while Lilly tried to get them to stop.

"Hey Yugi," called Seto as he threw something at him. "I believe you will be needing that."

"It's the Millennium Eye," said Lilly in shock as she watched her brother walk away.

"Where did you get that!" yelled Joey. "You can't just throw that and then walk away! I'm so sick of your silent treatment!"

"Who's that?" asked Lilly as they all neared the bottom of the stairs.

'It's you!" said Joey in anger as everyone got ready to fight.

"Hello. Where are we?" asked Ryou as he looked around.

"Wait a second guys, I have a hunch that this is the good Bakura."

"Now, let me see. The last thing I remembered was hearing a strange voice and," he started, but was cut off when he fell forward, unable to hold himself up. Luckily, Joey managed to catch him before he could hit the floor.

"Wow! Take it easy, pal."

"What's wrong?" asked Atem.

"I need some food!" said Ryou as he passed out in Joey's arms.

"So do I, but you don't see me passing out over it," said Joey in annoyance.

"Joey! Don't be an asshole!" said Lilly in annoyance, causing Seto to snicker.

"We could all use a bite. After all, it has been over 5,000 years." Tristan stated as he helped Joey carry Ryou.

"Hey, Yug. I think he might have something that belongs to you." Joey stated as he gave the Millennium Right to Atem.