Cold Judge

Lilly and Yugi were running through a tunnel that didn't seem to end. They had stopped to catch their breath really quick and then continued running till a hole opened up underneath them and they fell through.

When Lilly opened her eyes, she saw Tea looking at her.

"Where am I?" asked Lilly.

"I found you on the ground after a portal appeared," said Tea as she helped her up.

"Where's Yugi? I was with him when a hole opened up underneath us and we fell through."

"I didn't see him. Maybe he ended up some place else."

"Let's just hope he's okay," she said as they walked to a lake and saw penguins. They then got on the boat with them and when they asked them a question, they all got off the boat and swam away. When they got to land they looked at all the penguins.

"Hi, we come in peace?" said Lilly.

"Take us to your master?" asked Tea. They then started to clear a space for them. They then saw a lot of stairs.

"If we have to climb all those stairs, there better be someone who speaks English," said Tea as they started to climb.

Once they reached the top, they opened the doors and saw a penguin that turned out to be Crump, former accountant of Kaiba Corp.

He then said that he would duel one of them. Both girls decided Lilly because she knew more about dueling then Tea did.

Remembering what she had seen Yami do when he was forced to duel, she picked her cards. Her deck master was the Light Magician Girl.

They then started to duel.

~ Sometime Later (Cause I suck at writing duels) ~

Lilly was doing the best she could do, since she still didn't know that much about the new rules and such. One was when ether of them lost life points, ice world surround them

"Man, its cold!" said Tea.

"I can't take it much longer!" said Lilly.

Lilly was about to play a card when Light Magician Girl put her hand over hers.

'Hikari wait!' she said as Lilly looked at her, 'My deck master ability allows us to talk telepathy. I'm here to guide you.'

"Okay. You have my trust!" Lilly said as the both grabbed the card and played it, "I play Offering to the Doom. I then switch my monster from defense to attack mood. Revel Fire Sorcerer. Now let's warm up!"

Fire Sorcerer used her fire to warm up Lilly and Tea.

"That's better!" said Tea.

"Now I activate my monsters special ability. Now attack!" she said as her monster attacked. It took down a lot of his life points.

"Now your rule is against you!" said Tea.

"If you haven't noticed I'm a penguin. We like the cold!" he said as he then played a penguin and gave it a sword.

"That's not good!" said Lilly. Her monster was destroyed and ice formed around her legs.

"You're sick!" said Tea as she watched helplessly.

"It will all be over soon. Your life points are down almost 50% and with no monsters to hide behind. You're out in the cold!"

"It's freezing!" said Tea.

"My legs are numb!" said Lilly as she shivered. The Light Magician Girl just looked at the girls in worry.

Lilly/2250 – Crump/2200