Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth

Episode(s): 174 - 180

They walked up to Joey, Tristan started to talk about how it was Mai who had to have taken his soul. He was picking Joey up when Yami ran off.

"Yami, wait!" Lilly yelled as he ran. "Damn it!"

"Let's worry about Joey now," said Tristan as Lilly helped him put Joey on his back. They then went to go to Duke.

"Why did he have to run off!?" Lilly yelled, angered.

They ran till they got to a main street, but were almost hit by a car. Luckily it stopped before it could hit them. Then, all the Kaiba brothers got out.

"Guys!" Lilly said, exited that they were safe.

"What happen to Wheeler? He need a baby nap?" asked Seto.

"That isn't funny!" said Tristan. Then the younger brothers freaked out and pointed out that a mob of crazy rats were coming their way.

"I hate those things!" yelled Tristan as he almost dropped Joey, luckily Seto caught him and fixed him so he was sitting properly on Tristan's back.

"Let's move!" said Seto as he led the way. "Quick, the fire escape."

Lilly climbed up it with her younger brothers, then Mokuba and Lilly lifted up Joey. Right before the rats could get Seto and Tristan, they jumped up on trash cans and held on to the railing.

"Where did they come from?" asked Mokuba.

"I smell a rat and his name is Dartz," said Seto. They then all got down and went to go to Dartz headquarters.

"Going up!" said Lance as they went up.

Once they got to the roof, they were there just in time to see Rafael play the seal of Oricalcus(s/p).

"Yami!" Lilly yelled.

"Oh no, were too late!" said Tristan. "That's the same guy who beat Yugi last time."

"What!" said Seto.

~ After the Duel~

"Rafael!" said Yami as they all ran to him.

"It's gone," said Tristan.

"It didn't take his soul?" Lilly said, sounding mad. She then looked at Rafael, "No offence, I'm just confused."

"None taken," he said,

"I have a theory," said Yami as he told them what he thought happen. Then everything started shaking.

"Oh no!" said Seto.

"Oh yes!" said Yami.

"What!? Is it an earthquake!?" asked Tristan.

"I wish!" Lilly said.

Everything started to fall apart, luckily Roland came with a chopper, but as they all ran to it, Yami stayed to help Rafael.

"Shit!" said Tristan as they started to leave without them. They flew up and then went back down to get Yami.

"Let's go!" Lilly said as she held onto the side with one arm out stretched to try to reach him.

"And do it fast!" yelled Tristan. Yami looked down, but then looked back up and jumped on the chopper, grabbing Lilly's hand to make sure he would stay on. They then flew away.

"Look, it's like a temple of some kind!" Lilly told the others as they turned to look at the building they were once on fell to the ground.

"Not surprised," said Yami, he then turned to face Seto. "Take a look at this"