Fire!

Episode(s): 50 – 51

Lilly was walking to school with Ryou because Seto had to go to the office and the younger boys had gone to school earlier than normal since they had a field trip.

'It's a good thing that Seto sees that I only hang out with Lilly because she is my friend and not because I like her any more than that,' thought Ryou with a sweat drop as he remembered Seto threatening him before they left. 'He would kill me if I ever did like her more than that, but I only see her as a good friend, nothing more.'

They were walking when they saw Tea run past them.

"Tea, what's wrong?" asked Ryou in shock.

"Someone stole Yugi's puzzle!" she yelled back to him.

"Really? Where is he?" asked Lilly in concern.

"In the ally. We split up to catch the guy!" said Tea.

"Go and get Tristan and Joey, Ryou and I will go help Yugi!" said Lilly, taking charge of the situation.

"Okay!" she said and went to go look for them.

"Lilly, you go on ahead, I will go help Tea," said Ryou.

"Right!" said Lilly as she ran off in the direction that Tea had pointed earlier.

After making sure the Lilly was out of sight, Ryou's personality seemed to change.

"I will track it down with my Millennium Ring!" said Bakura, the spirit of the ring. His ring then appeared around his neck.

'I will have all the Millennium items to control the world and the Queen will be mine. Let's see if the Pharaoh can stop me this time. Especially when he doesn't remember the past and the reincarnation of his queen doesn't ether,' thought Bakura as he walked, following the way his ring pointed.

~ With Lilly ~

Lilly ran to the alley and saw a crystal ball broken on the floor.

"They must have gone that way!" she said as she walked down the alley and saw arrow marks in many different places, "I guess I'll just follow them."

She followed the arrows, speed walking the entire time.

'If I run, I'll probably pass something and get lost. I hope Ryou and Tea get the others in time,' she thought to herself.

After following all the arrows, Lilly found herself in front of an abandon building.

'They must be in there. Maybe next time I'll listen to big brother and take the limo or, better yet, not be friends with them. But the thing is, I feel like I have to, well except for Tea. I think she hates me, but I don't know why. Wait why am I wasting time. I need to go and see if Yugi is in there!' she thought to herself. She was about to go in when she heard a voice.

"I finally caught up to you," said a friendly voice, out of breath.

"Ryou? I thought you were going to go help Tea?" asked Lilly confused as she turned to her friend. He just smiled at her.

"Well I decided it would be better if I went with you. If anything happened to you, Seto would kill me."

"I guess you're right," she said with a slight smile as they went in. When they got there, they saw Yugi in a duel with a blond guy in dark robes and an American themed bandana on his head. Lilly was about to say something when Ryou stopped her.

"Don't say anything. We don't know if he might have anything planned for people who would support Yugi or for any spectators in general."

"Right," she said as they watched in silence.